THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - California BMW 2 Series Part Out - BBS and More

12-26-2019, 11:09 AM   #1
Fudo
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i 6-speed Alpine White

BMW 2 Series Part Out - BBS and More

Hi All,

I just had to sell my 228i that I loved, but had to move on. I'm selling my BBS 18" RX Wheels that I had refinished with Powder Coating in grey. The wheels have no cracks and are wrapped in Michelin A/S 3+ that have about 3000-4000 miles on them. I will include the blue center caps which are about $450 alone, I will include the original Center caps...they've seen better days. These wheels are beautiful, even more sore in person. They are powder coated, so it will last years and keep looking beautiful for a long time. The wheels are 18x8 +38, which makes them real flush on the 2 Series, minus the M2. These will allow you to run a square setup with 235/40/18. Asking $1300 obo.

US Mills Front License Plate holder, perfect, only scratches on the tow hook screw. It can just be hit with a spray paint can, or you can just install it as is, I checked it still installs perfectly. I loved this version, because you can put it in all kinds of angles and heights, it's really adjustable. $50

Exhaust plug. This is utilized to keep your exhaust pipes open. I believe it has a diode or relay inside that kind of tricks the computer to think it is still plugged in, at least that's what the pictures looked like on the website. I believe I bought it from Turner. Plus it keeps the dirt and grime out of the plug on the car. Nice if you want to keep your pipes open or go to aftermarket exhaust without the valve. $20

Last but not least, the upgraded speakers for the non-harmon kardon 2 Series! BAVSOUND speaker upgrade. Perfect, they have no pops or dents and they sound great! I will include the sound deadening material needed for install. This will include a center speaker, front speakers, and rear speakers. $200
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-28-2019, 10:50 AM   #2
Fudo
United_States
Rep

Wheels are sold!!!

I also have a BMW oil catch can for the N20 engine. - $50
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2019, 10:37 AM   #3
Fudo
United_States
Rep

Speakers and License Plate Holder

Speakers and License Plate Holder - SOLD!

I still have the exhaust plug and BMS Oil Catch Can for the N20/N24.
Appreciate 0