THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics B58 (M240i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning M240 B58 Spark Plug upgrade?

05-20-2020, 03:09 PM   #23
240Newbie
Learning
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19' M240 M Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
you were doing so well saying we were making assumptions about you. A little bit of post research would show how stupid of an assumption that is to make.

You should learn that hypocrisy is an ugly outfit for anyone.

Also, my professional experience has been that anyone talking about how they could “buy the car cash” has ALWAYS been the person bluffing about it.

As someone who worked in F&I, I can smell bullshit from a mile away, and you, my friend, reek of it.
Lol, if you say so. Why would I look into your posts? Sounds pathetic and quite frankly I don't car who you are, what you do, or how much money you make. Don't dare mod you 2 series because some day someone else is going to own it.

You're right, I'm poor. I don't have enough money left over after my two bmw payments and my daily 19 impreza sport. In fact I have the repo guys stalking my cars everywhere I go. I also have to move my trailer house every night so they don't take that too. I just hope one day I can have the funds to buy a BMW instead of leasing one.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 03:12 PM   #24
AleksanderSuave
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240iX Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Newbie View Post
Don't dare mod you 2 series because some day someone else is going to own it. .
the difference is, "your 2 series" implies ownership of the vehicle.

Maybe the question is, does BMW Financial know what YOU'RE doing to THEIR car.

You dont own that vehicle, thats why its called "leasing".
Appreciate 1
      05-20-2020, 03:15 PM   #25
AleksanderSuave
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Did you read his other posts? Holy shit! Dude was imploding early in the morning, "defending his internet honor" haha!

240Newbie man lets call it truce; your posts this morning were extremely defensive. AleksanderSuave and Throttlesteer14 are both good people and extremely knowledgeable. People mean well; don't take it personally. We all can learn awesome things from each other.

He's too far gone to be excellent.

First it was that we're too scared to mod.

Then it was that we couldn't possibly wrench.

Now its he's got more money than us with his 3 vehicles.

These are the ramblings of an insecure and desperate man whos fragile ego was clearly hurt.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 03:23 PM   #26
240Newbie
Learning
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Did you read his other posts? Holy shit! Dude was imploding early in the morning, "defending his internet honor" haha!

240Newbie man lets call it truce; your posts this morning were extremely defensive. AleksanderSuave and Throttlesteer14 are both good people and extremely knowledgeable. People mean well; don't take it personally. We all can learn awesome things from each other.

I've been on forums most of my young life. I've seen far worse. I really don't care what you three think of me. You guys probably follow each other around in threads and mentally stroke each other ego's. It's fine, I just know not to ask any questions here any more. It was pretty cool while it lasted.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 04:37 PM   #27
AleksanderSuave
Lieutenant
Rep

If you’re a master mechanic why are you asking us about spark plugs? Shouldn’t you know more than anyone else here??? 🙄
Appreciate 2
      05-20-2020, 04:56 PM   #28
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
If you’re a master mechanic why are you asking us about spark plugs? Shouldn’t you know more than anyone else here??? 🙄
Dude this guy is the perfect example of why the 2-series is getting associated with try-hard shitbombs everywhere. This is why we don't buy a fucking Mustang or a Camaro.

Imagine this guy on the road. Embarrassing.

Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 05:20 PM   #29
Throttlesteer14
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 M240 ix, 14 Cayman S

Quote:
I've been on forums most of my young life. I've seen far worse. I really don't care what you three think of me. You guys probably follow each other around in threads and mentally stroke each other ego's. It's fine, I just know not to ask any questions here any more. It was pretty cool while it lasted.
I held off responding because it doesn't make sense to keep beating you up on the forum. If you are 100% planning to buy the car, more power to you. I hope you negotiated a good lease where it makes sense with the residuals. Keep your money banked for now in case something does happen. Custom tunes with downpipes and other mods definitely increase your chance of big problems. But, as long as you're willing to assume the responsibility, that's your business. Pulling off the parts, restoring the OEM tune, and returning the car at the end of the lease is unethical and borderline A-hole ish. The apartment analogy is nonsensical and incoherent. Maybe if the apartment had flooded and the landlord just replaced the carpet, you might be on to something. I'm sure if you weren't swimming in cash and wanted to buy a used M240i, you wouldn't be happy to unknowingly purchase one that had been abused. Not everyone can afford brand new cars; It doesn't mean they deserve to assume responsibility for someone else's negligence.

For the record, I hardly know BimBim or AleksanderSuave other than the different topics on here. Both have been fairly respectful of others. I think we just all felt the same way about the idea of purchasing a lease-end car from a dealership where the previous owner modded the shit out of it and didn't disclose anything.

Good luck with your build
Appreciate 1
BimBimM21486.00
      05-20-2020, 07:18 PM   #30
AleksanderSuave
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Dude this guy is the perfect example of why the 2-series is getting associated with try-hard shitbombs everywhere. This is why we don't buy a fucking Mustang or a Camaro.

Imagine this guy on the road. Embarrassing.

He’s more of a FWD M235 type.

That video was hilarious. I forgot how good Dave Chappelle was.
Appreciate 1
BimBimM21486.00
      05-20-2020, 07:19 PM   #31
AleksanderSuave
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlesteer14 View Post
I think we just all felt the same way about the idea of purchasing a lease-end car from a dealership where the previous owner modded the shit out of it and didn't disclose anything.

Good luck with your build
Sums it up quite well. Shocking it even needs to be repeated.
Appreciate 2
BimBimM21486.00
WolfGTI716.00
      05-21-2020, 06:30 AM   #32
240Newbie
Learning
United_States
Rep

Enjoy your bj fest boys. I'm sure it won't be your last.

Mods feel free to delete, this thread was useless.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2020, 08:28 AM   #33
Throttlesteer14
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 M240 ix, 14 Cayman S

Quote:
Enjoy your bj fest boys. I'm sure it won't be your last.

Mods feel free to delete, this thread was useless.
What are you, 12? And it was your useless thread. Good luck, billionaire senior air marshal post master general sergeant major. Let's hope make-believe land is as fun as reality for you.
Appreciate 2
BimBimM21486.00
WolfGTI716.00