THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Exterior Parts FS: M2 Style Front Bumper for F22

04-27-2024, 07:22 PM   #23
jr_spectref22
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom147 View Post
Selling my M2 Style bumper that was painted in Glacier Silver Metallic. Came off my 228i. Dirty in the photos due to the dust in the garage. No pitting. Minor areas where paint has chipped off and a section where the lower grille broke. For how cheap I'm selling it I'd probably just repaint it at your local shop. I have recommendations if you're near my area.

I'm willing to entertain offers as well.

Due to the size of the bumper, I would have no idea on how to ship it so local pick up only?
Hello,

I live in SoCal but willing to cover the price for shipping. Please lmk if its still available. Thanks!
Appreciate 1
Dom14793.50
      05-08-2024, 08:02 PM   #24
teamjordan32x
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: alpine white 2011 bmw 335i x

Might be interested if we shipping were an option. I’m located at 12182. The only affordable way I see is listing it through another site like eBay or offer up. Those sites typically offer prepaid labels based on size and due to that, are often much cheaper. If that’s an option lmk
Appreciate 0