THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Southeast 2series owners from Georgia?

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-29-2016, 03:51 PM   #45
gpburdell
Private
5
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: EBII M235i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
Hi all. I've been lurking for a while and finally got my account activated. Acworth area and also a GT alum.

Anyone in the Atlanta area set up for coding? I've got a few little comfort tweaks I'd like to make, but would rather not teach myself.
Welcome. I'm not. My last 4 cars have been all different manufacturers (Nisaan, Audi, Porsche, BMW). So I've never got around getting the software, cables, etc you need.

In the past, I've asked the dealer to alter configurations for me and they usually did it as long as it was minor like doors, windows, etc.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 01:55 PM   #46
tehlopez
New Member
tehlopez's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: M235i & 328i commuter
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Johns Creek, GA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M235i  [0.00]
2015 328i  [0.00]
2013 528i  [0.00]
m235i in Johns Creek, we should all meet up for the next C&O
Appreciate 2
      06-30-2016, 09:51 AM   #47
IPStevieB
Kro's Dad
IPStevieB's Avatar
5
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: '16 M235i Auto, '18 F48 X1
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Roswell, GA

iTrader: (0)

Kronovi FTW!

Hi all,

I am in Roswell, GA. My new 2016 M235i comes to me courtesy of my 18-year old son, who is a world champion e-sports competitor.

The car was a in Los Angeles earlier this month.

I had it shipped from Glendale, CA to Roswell, and he sold it to me for a great price...hehehe. He already has an that's nicely outfitted.

The discussion on Reddit post-tourney was hilarious.

Just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to interacting with everyone here!
Appreciate 2
      06-30-2016, 04:10 PM   #48
TiM235i
Private First Class
TiM235i's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
143
Posts

Drives: '15 M235i
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPStevieB View Post
Hi all,

I am in Roswell, GA. My new 2016 M235i comes to me courtesy of my 18-year old son, who is a world champion e-sports competitor.

The car was a in Los Angeles earlier this month.

I had it shipped from Glendale, CA to Roswell, and he sold it to me for a great price...hehehe. He already has an that's nicely outfitted.

The discussion on Reddit post-tourney was hilarious.

Just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to interacting with everyone here!
Nice story on your new M235i. Congrats to you AND your son.
__________________


2015 M235i
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2016, 09:17 PM   #49
hwaya
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 15' 228i
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Greetings,

Ft Stewart here, I haven't seen any other 2s around here. Anybody know of a good shop in the Savannah area that could install speakers for me? I lack the accommodations/confidence for a DIY. Looking to get the Focal ISC 100s to put into my car.

Lots of good info on this forum, looking forward to learning more about the car
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2017, 09:00 PM   #50
tdillardstang
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: mustang
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: georgia

iTrader: (0)

Curious to know what dealership everyone used. and why ? A name of the c a that you worked with on your special order . I live near Macon Ga.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2017, 09:56 AM   #51
nalinc23
Private
nalinc23's Avatar
16
Rep
61
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340i Xdrive
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdillardstang View Post
Curious to know what dealership everyone used. and why ? A name of the c a that you worked with on your special order . I live near Macon Ga.
United BMW in Gwinnet County. Great experience!!
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2017, 12:16 PM   #52
wdc330i
Lieutenant
222
Rep
468
Posts

Drives: '22 M440xi GC
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Nalley in Decatur. Rob Zweig.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #53
tdillardstang
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: mustang
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: georgia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalinc23 View Post
United BMW in Gwinnet County. Great experience!!
Thank you very much for the information . Do you remember the name of the person who helped you ?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 02:58 PM   #54
wdc330i
Lieutenant
222
Rep
468
Posts

Drives: '22 M440xi GC
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Adrian Avila at BMW of Gwinnett is very active on the Bimmerfest board. You might start with him.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2017, 11:04 AM   #55
gpburdell
Private
5
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: EBII M235i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdillardstang View Post
Curious to know what dealership everyone used. and why ? A name of the c a that you worked with on your special order . I live near Macon Ga.
If you are doing a factory order and willing to pick up the car in Spartanburg, then you can use any dealer in the country.

That's what I did. I got the best deal from a dealer in California and did the Performance Center Delivery (PCD) in Spartanburg. Check the pricing thread for the latest info of where people are getting deals.

FYI, PCD is awesome and free. BMW puts you in a hotel, free dinner, then next day you get some track time, free lunch, and factory/museum tour.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2017, 12:57 PM   #56
tdillardstang
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: mustang
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: georgia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpburdell View Post
If you are doing a factory order and willing to pick up the car in Spartanburg, then you can use any dealer in the country.

That's what I did. I got the best deal from a dealer in California and did the Performance Center Delivery (PCD) in Spartanburg. Check the pricing thread for the latest info of where people are getting deals.

FYI, PCD is awesome and free. BMW puts you in a hotel, free dinner, then next day you get some track time, free lunch, and factory/museum tour.
thank you for the information . I will go that route . thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2017, 01:03 PM   #57
tdillardstang
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: mustang
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: georgia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdc330i View Post
Adrian Avila at BMW of Gwinnett is very active on the Bimmerfest board. You might start with him.
thank you sir for the information . todd
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2017, 01:44 AM   #58
gpburdell
Private
5
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: EBII M235i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdillardstang View Post
thank you sir for the information . todd
FWIW, I contacted him back in 2015 and had an issue. The money factor he quoted to me was inflated vs what BMW finance had set. He even admitted it and said it was justified because the 235 was rare. At that I moved on and didn't even respond to him.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2017, 11:15 AM   #59
Jono2112
Second Lieutenant
Jono2112's Avatar
United_States
156
Rep
260
Posts

Drives: M235i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Athens, GA

iTrader: (0)

I have a 2015 M235i and we love it![IMG][/IMG] we live in Athens Georgia.
Attached Images
   
Appreciate 1
      06-02-2017, 09:17 PM   #60
Bullterzx14
Registered
5
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2016 m235
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Alpharetta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehlopez View Post
m235i in Johns Creek, we should all meet up for the next C&O
Anyone going to CO this Sunday?
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2017, 10:06 PM   #61
kugars01
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2015 M235i
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Savannah, GA

iTrader: (0)

M235i Owner

2015 M235i in Savannah
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 AM.




2addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST