THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Special Order Build Advice, Long Beach Blue Convertible

05-10-2021, 03:38 PM   #23
nickgsa60
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i BMW 328i

The mirrors are from Autoid https://autoid.co/ Pretty fun m-style. Good quality and I was able to install them myself.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2021, 11:15 AM   #24
BMW-49
Rep
Drives: BMW wannabee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgsa60 View Post
The mirrors are from Autoid https://autoid.co/ Pretty fun m-style. Good quality and I was able to install them myself.
They look awesome. Thanks for sharing the link.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2021, 03:22 AM   #25
lightyeargua
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgsa60 View Post
Got it! Thank you to all of those who offered advice along the way. So far I love it. I have no regrets on any of the option choices I made. I'll try to make a detailed build post when I have some more time.

Was fortunate enough to pick it up on a beautiful day at the PDC in South Carolina. What an incredible experience, I can't recommend picking up there enough.
the combination of the LBB for exterior color and osyter interior is so nice... and I couldn't find it in the current market at all... I might just as well wait until you decide to sell this car in the future lol...
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2021, 07:34 PM   #26
nickgsa60
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightyeargua View Post
the combination of the LBB for exterior color and osyter interior is so nice... and I couldn't find it in the current market at all... I might just as well wait until you decide to sell this car in the future lol...
Thanks, I love it too haha. At this point I don't ever plan to sell it! Possibly one of the last BMW convertibles with a 6MT as well as the traditional ICE, it's getting to be the end of an era.

I think there might be a handful of others LBB/Oyster verts in the wild, not sure about the 6MT though. The 6MT and light interior were both must haves for me and ended up pushing me to have to do the special order.
Appreciate 1