THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Florida F/S - Brixton Forged WR3's - CHEAP!

01-04-2018, 09:27 PM   #1
NotARealMCar
Wannabe ///M Car Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i 6spd Fake ///M

F/S - Brixton Forged WR3's - CHEAP!

!!!Price drop - $3000 + shipping!!!

Wheels are located in PA but I will be moving to FL this month!

I have parted ways with my M235i and picked up a 13 Audi S4 B8.5. All the performance parts went along with the car, along with the suspension but I kept the wheels to sell separately.

So that being said, I have a set of fully forged Brixton WR3 wheels. They are a 3-piece design with a stepped lip, brushed rose gold faces, polished rose gold lips, black titanium exposed hardware. They are 18x8 in the front and 18x9 in the rear. Designed to work well with the OEM MPSS tires. Wheels retail for over $9000 so this is definitely a great opportunity to scoop up a legit set of wheels for a great price. Asking $3000 +shipping, feel free to PM me some offers or if you have more questions! Comment in here and PM me and I would be more than willing to chat. Sometimes PMs don't come through right away that's why you should comment in here as well! ��

Buyer will be responsible to cover shipping costs if I have to ship the wheels. They will be in a box and ready to ship/be picked up by the end of next week.

09-17-2018, 04:29 PM   #2
Merek
Registered
Rep
Drives: 16' 228i F22

Hey! I see this post is from a while ago but I figured I'd ask if the wheels are still available?

Best,

Dylan
Appreciate 0