THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board What's a major deal breaker/turn off in the opposite sex?

02-20-2021, 09:17 PM   #133
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Both are a modification that make you feel better so how is it any different?
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Availability and willingness moves them to the top of the list!
Sounds like a perfect way to get an STD (remember that thread?)

I'm picky, as a wise man once told me to always be cautious where I dip my pen.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2021, 09:21 PM   #134
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Sounds like a perfect way to get an STD (remember that thread?)
Don't get MKSixer started again...
Appreciate 3
Murf99314114.00
unluky7516.00
      02-20-2021, 11:21 PM   #135
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Don't get MKSixer started again...
You rang, sir?

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
kscarrol8889.50
      02-21-2021, 04:56 AM   #136
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Falls under the “boys are stupid” category. No idea what they’re missing. Their loss
Some of us 'boys' have been there, done that, & we still like the real deal... more.

Last edited by Littlebear; 02-21-2021 at 05:01 AM..
Appreciate 1
Esteban43281.00
      02-21-2021, 05:11 AM   #137
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep

A guy without a tailored suit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
You might say so...

If I see a mature guy at a funeral, or even a wedding, dressed in a sport coat, unmatched pants, etc, I'm like:
Wtf, show some respect. This is a big deal. Couldn't you get you mother to help pick your clothes??
Unfortunately, half the time I'm looking at my brother.

Murf
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34173.50
      02-22-2021, 03:43 AM   #138
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Says the guy who wants to mod his car...
Not cosmetically, no. I'm fine with the way it looks. It's a touring, so it's not for show.

Quote:
I sincerely hope no one who thinks it’s a dealbreaker dates or marries a woman who ends up getting breast cancer. Pretty sure you’ve never seen the t-shirt that reads “Yes they’re fake, the real ones tried to kill me.” Women lose their breasts for a number of reasons, and if having implants makes them feel like a woman again, I hope you don’t ever leave someone because that’s your deal breaker.
Accident, disease, etc - those reasons are an entirely separate matter. Surgically altering your appearance for no reason other than wanting something different is what I'm not into. I'm not bashing; each to their own. I'm just not into it.
Appreciate 1
Esteban43281.00
      02-22-2021, 04:51 AM   #139
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i and R1200RT bike.

Attachment 2534532

Last edited by Lady Jane; 01-06-2022 at 05:12 PM..
Appreciate 3
zx10guy5149.50
Sara5791.00
      02-22-2021, 06:23 AM   #140
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Not cosmetically, no. I'm fine with the way it looks. It's a touring, so it's not for show.

Accident, disease, etc - those reasons are an entirely separate matter. Surgically altering your appearance for no reason other than wanting something different is what I'm not into. I'm not bashing; each to their own. I'm just not into it.
Okay so screw wanting to do something for myself because that's obviously bad and guys aren't into that, but if I get into an accident and choose to invest in myself then it's totally fine. Got it.

To each their own.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314114.00
Noneya251.50
      02-22-2021, 06:36 AM   #141
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Okay so screw wanting to do something for myself because that's obviously bad and guys aren't into that, but if I get into an accident and choose to invest in myself then it's totally fine. Got it.

To each their own.
Once a while back my wife asked me if I thought her best friend was "really a Lesbian".
I said, if she says she is, she is. How do I know better than her?

No judgements, just personal opinions (as asked for). You know best what is good for you!

Murf
Appreciate 2
Sara5791.00
      02-22-2021, 06:42 AM   #142
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:

To each their own.
People have strong opinions and I guess that's just human nature. But I suspect a lot of the guys on here that say they don't like implants likely haven't had any experience with them and probably it wouldn't be a deal breaker if they met someone that they were otherwise attracted to. When I hear shit like "fake" or "bolt on's" or "plastic" it strikes me as there is almost underlying anger about it.

I'm alway surprised at people that make big bold gross generalizations that often don't stand up to any sort of reason. I think it's a guy thing in most instances, but that's just life I guess.
Appreciate 1
      02-22-2021, 06:53 AM   #143
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

I don't mind boltons at all... car or person... as long as they look and feel real and aren't absurdly overdone.

Where this discussion gets funny is here - If they started making some real looking penile implants and dudes started going on in for size increases... would this be something everyone is cool with lol?
Appreciate 1
Murf99314114.00
      02-22-2021, 07:09 AM   #144
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Now what REALLY turns me off-

1) a totally different financial perspective - this will wreck relationships no matter what you think... if you are an investor / saver and she is a reckless spender it will wreak havoc... you got to have a balance that you agree on there

2) time - if you're dating and she cannot prioritize you - major red flag

3) Family - nothing wrong with making them a priority, but if your mother in law or sister or someone is a major priority over you, I assure you this will be a problem... if friends are prioritized, even bigger issue... especially if they are very social

4) hobbies - everyone has to have hobbies... if their hobbies are a priority over you or if their hobbies seem like some sort of lost career - this won't work either

5) humor - no sense of it

6) social media - this is not a priority no matter what you're social circle thinks... the outside pressure cannot dictate your life
Appreciate 3
TrevorM33320.50
Sedan_Clan24971.50
      02-22-2021, 08:14 AM   #145
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Women on this thread not being honest about their biggest no-no.... mummies boys. Now not men that respect and love their mother but mummies boys, big difference.
Appreciate 1
Murf99314114.00
      02-22-2021, 09:05 AM   #146
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Now what REALLY turns me off-

1) a totally different financial perspective - this will wreck relationships no matter what you think... if you are an investor / saver and she is a reckless spender it will wreak havoc... you got to have a balance that you agree on there

3) Family - nothing wrong with making them a priority, but if your mother in law or sister or someone is a major priority over you, I assure you this will be a problem... if friends are prioritized, even bigger issue... especially if they are very social

4) hobbies - everyone has to have hobbies... if their hobbies are a priority over you or if their hobbies seem like some sort of lost career - this won't work either

5) humor - no sense of it

6) social media - this is not a priority no matter what you're social circle thinks... the outside pressure cannot dictate your life
Agreed!
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2021, 09:30 AM   #147
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Sara504 my inbox is full. You can text me.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2021, 09:38 AM   #148
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:

Android phone (I hate green text messages)
Funniest thing I read all day....and agreed
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615128.50
      02-22-2021, 09:40 AM   #149
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
Funniest thing I read all day....and agreed
I refuse to green bubble. Loathe it also.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615128.50
      02-22-2021, 10:53 AM   #150
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Never make someone a priority when they only make you an option. (Paraphrasing, I forget the exact wording on that saying).
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 3
ASAP10129.50
Sedan_Clan24971.50
      02-22-2021, 01:06 PM   #151
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Had an opportunity to go back and read the entire thread.

Here is the break down on cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is acceptable if you needed it. If you were in an accident or some physically altering event transpired, that left you disfigured, yes; in my opinion that's acceptable. If you get cosmetic surgery for any other reason (read as: I don't like my nose, my boobs are too small, my butt was too flat, etc.), your fake boobs aren't the problem, your mentality is. There is a difference between cosmetic surgery boosting self confidence after being disfigured and having cosmetic surgery done because you are bored. The latter here will only garner respect for you from douchebags....period. If you have to spend money on your body to look a certain way for asshats to want to be with you, enjoy all that it brings with it.

Also, I have dated women with enhancements, those without, those who had enhancements and had them removed and I've dated several that had reductions. My findings have been: Silicone is terrible, saline is where it's at if you're going to do this; however, saline still doesn't look 100% natural. Natural, some look great, some do not. I'd still rather have a natural ugly tiddy, versus a nice tiddy that only looks nice if you're standing up. Reductions....I'm not a fan of the anchor scar or how nipples look once they've been reattached. With all this being said, I would never omit a female candidate that I am truly interested in for any of the above.....except someone who is so damn shallow that they feel they need bigger boobs, lips, etc.

I didn't like how I looked a couple of years ago, so I took my sorry ass to the gym and changed it through hard ass work and dedication; not by paying someone to transform me into what I think society wants. To go further with this train of thought, my hair started thinning a few years ago. Rather than going to pay for cosmetic surgery or meds to keep my hair, I embraced it and shave my head now. To adapt is the name of the game, not to conform to "make yourself happy." Spending money to alter your appearance may boost your confidence, but why? If you couldn't see what you looked like, in comparison with everyone else around you; would you need cosmetic surgery to make yourself feel better?

Hypocrite talk time, because we are all humans and all guilty of it. I'm a former tattoo artist so accepting money for bodily modifications is where I am a hypocrite here. I also have a bunch of tattoos so I am somewhat guilty myself. In closing, if you have fake boobs, you'll get attention from men and women alike. Expect love from douchebags and expect people, who are down to earth, to judge you like you have a mental illness. If you have an accident, it's acceptable. If it's been done out of your own vanity, expect people to treat you like a shallow, vain individual.

Last edited by King Rudi; 02-22-2021 at 02:08 PM..
Appreciate 2
Joekerr7929.00
      02-22-2021, 01:09 PM   #152
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Re: aftermarket boobs - the only thing I really care about is if the nipples work. Can I play with them and get you going still? Great, then don't care if they're fake or not.

I've dated some with and some without and it appears to be a mixed bag - sometimes they get even more sensitive and it's like a light switch, other times they lose sensitivity and can't get off from it much anymore.

I can deal with the scars (heck I've got some scars I'm self conscious about) and I can deal with how they look in various positions, I just want her to be able to enjoy herself still.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 3
Murf99314114.00
ASAP10129.50
      02-22-2021, 01:15 PM   #153
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Re: aftermarket boobs - the only thing I really care about is if the nipples work. Can I play with them and get you going still? Great, then don't care if they're fake or not.

I've dated some with and some without and it appears to be a mixed bag - sometimes they get even more sensitive and it's like a light switch, other times they lose sensitivity and can't get off from it much anymore.

I can deal with the scars (heck I've got some scars I'm self conscious about) and I can deal with how they look in various positions, I just want her to be able to enjoy herself still.
I almost choked on my drink reading that first paragraph

Also nowadays they give you a cream after surgery to reduce the visible scars. Honestly, you can’t see mine unless you realllllllllly look hard. Even so, my scars are paper thin.

I just looked at mine in the mirror. Had to squint to see any scars lol

Last edited by Sara; 02-22-2021 at 01:27 PM..
Appreciate 3
Murf99314114.00
Lady Jane70279.00
      02-22-2021, 01:23 PM   #154
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Being fussy/picky at inappropriate times.

I have a friend staying because of the Texas Snowpocalypse, and she's as fussy as hell DURING a crisis. She knew when she came here (because of no water) that I had limited choice of food (chili or soup basically). "I don't feel like that - got any pizza?". No. "See if you can order one in". No. I managed to make some chili which wasn't bad, but the next day "I've had that recently - got any snacks?". No. "Chips?". No. "Garlic bread?". No. What part of "I have chili and soup" was difficult to understand, and in a crisis situation STOP BEING FUSSY!

I managed to get some Pillsbury pizza dough, and we made pizza - it wasn't bad. The next day I managed to buy some pizza from HEB too as backup. Now she only wants to eat the HEB one because the other dough is too sweet for her taste, so she thinks I should go shopping again to get more of that one despite having dough to make pizza in the fridge.

I just can't wait for her to go home.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50