THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons N55 Dinan Turbo, Turner Intake, and VRSF Chargepipe

07-05-2020, 09:05 PM   #1
M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: a car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi everyone,
I have a few items for sale. I'll make a deal if one person wants everything.

- Dinan "Big Turbo" approximately 10k miles on it. On my car(2017 M2), running a tune by Cary Jordan(ACN 91octane) the car made 45whp and 75wtq over stock. The power curve would flatten out at high rpm instead of dropping off like the stock turbo. I also still have the CARB sticker for Californians which is a nice bonus. If you're in another state you probably have better fuel and can make more power.

- Turner Motorsport Matte Carbon Intake with approximately 1k miles on it. Great condition, the only exception being two tiny holes drilled into the heat shield where I mounted my meth solenoid. They could easily be plugged if thats a concern and they're below the carbon tube so you wouldn't see them unless you're taking things apart. Does nothing for power but lets you hear the sweet, sweet song of the swirlyboi turbski. This is the M2 version without the top lid for the filter area.

- VRSF Charge pipe in good condition. Fit fine, includes the clamps/coupler and a C clip.

Selling this stuff because I am upgrading to a bigger turbo and am making a few changes to my meth strategy as well as going for stock appearance. Zero issues with anything, it all installed easily and fit well.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Photos of the turbo are coming soon as it's still on the car.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by M2OG; 07-28-2020 at 09:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 11:28 PM   #2
Kikkomon
Private
Rep
Drives: Blue m235i

Interested
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2020, 04:01 PM   #3
M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump, Intake and Charge Pipe sold. Dinan Turbo still for sale.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2020, 04:32 PM   #4
M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump for turbo photo
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-26-2020, 09:27 PM   #5
Dynamic_m235
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 m235i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2OG View Post
Hi everyone,
I have a few items for sale. I'll make a deal if one person wants everything.

- Dinan "Big Turbo" approximately 10k miles on it. On my car(2017 M2), running a tune by Cary Jordan(ACN 91octane) the car made 45whp and 75wtq over stock. The power curve would flatten out at high rpm instead of dropping off like the stock turbo. I also still have the CARB sticker for Californians which is a nice bonus. If you're in another state you probably have better fuel and can make more power. Asking $950

- Turner Motorsport Matte Carbon Intake with approximately 1k miles on it. Great condition, the only exception being two tiny holes drilled into the heat shield where I mounted my meth solenoid. They could easily be plugged if thats a concern and they're below the carbon tube so you wouldn't see them unless you're taking things apart. Does nothing for power but lets you hear the sweet, sweet song of the swirlyboi turbski. This is the M2 version without the top lid for the filter area. SOLD

- VRSF Charge pipe in good condition. Fit fine, includes the clamps/coupler and a C clip. SOLD

Selling this stuff because I am upgrading to a bigger turbo and am making a few changes to my meth strategy as well as going for stock appearance. Zero issues with anything, it all installed easily and fit well.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Photos of the turbo are coming soon as it's still on the car.

Thanks for looking!
So how much power did you put down after the cary Jordan tune
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2020, 09:51 PM   #6
M2OG
Lieutenant
Rep

Unfortunately I can't find the photo of the stock tune and to be fair, this map was at the limit of the HPFP. Once I went to an XDI pump the car got faster but I never went back to the dyno
Attached Images

Appreciate 0