THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover Slicktop enthusiast’s spec 2016 BMW 228i M Sport + THP *warranty til 2025*

06-15-2023, 01:30 AM   #1
f22may3
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i w/ M Sport and THP

Slicktop enthusiast’s spec 2016 BMW 228i M Sport + THP *warranty til 2025*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
The amount of fun driver's cars on the market is dwindling and the 228i is one of the best values for a fun car on the market. Being a 228i, it gets the 4cyl turbo motor which is lighter than the M235i's inline 6 cylinder, giving it a 50/50 weight balance for precision handling.

"the last generation my favorite was the M2 obviously, but my next favorite was the 228i M Sport. That lightness and agility was not present in the M235i. The M235i was not as fun as the 228i" - Matt Farah of YouTube The Smoking Tire channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCge...QYcrnoYRMltDZg

I took things a step further and bought my 228i with all of the fun options available and a 5 year 125k bumper to bumper factory warranty that expires in March 2025. Selling because I need a bigger car - sad to have to sell it because I truly enjoy every moment behind the wheel of this car and I think you will too. I've babied this car every day - its a low mileage well maintained beautifully spec'd car - only 43,000 miles, oil changes every 5k miles. Also gives great mpg - I observe 23 city and 32 highway regularly. Enthusiast owned and babied, ready for the next enthusiast.

M sport:
- M aerodynamics package with M rear lip spoiler
- shadow black trim (no chrome)
- M steering wheel (same steering wheel as M2, M3, M4 etc)
- 18" M sport wheels in ferric grey
- Sport seats

Track Handling Package:
- M adaptive chassis with Comfort, Sport, and Sport+ settings and M dynamic suspension with adaptive dampers
- M variable sport steering *hydraulic steering rack* (for precise, scalpel-like handling)
- M dynamic traction control
- big M brakes with M blue calipers (4 pistons in the front, 2 pistons rear)
- 2 additional radiators for cooling
- staggered tire setup 225/40/18 front, 245/35/18 rear. (better handling)

SULEV:
15 year/150,000 emissions warranty in the state of california for *all* check engine light related issues.
google "BMW Sulev warranty" (craigslist wouldn't allow me to provide the url here)

Additional details:
- no accidents, no recalls, no theft, no flood damage, no mechanical failures
- Black Sapphire Metallic paint
- Navigation
- Coral red Dakota Leather seats (I've personally detailed all seating surfaces meticulously)
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires all around - 80% tread remaining. (very grippy) - include America's tire road hazard certificate coverage
- full set of new brake pads and rotors - replaced within the last 12 months
- brake pads and rotors purchased from FCPeuro.com with lifetime *free* replacement parts
- I'll include my dual bike roof rack, total value $550:
https://www.shopbmwusa.com/product/6...Support-System
+
2 of these: https://www.shopbmwusa.com/product/6...-CYCLE-CARRIER

Tasteful Modifications:
- BMW M235i exhaust and diffuser (bit louder - no droning, dual black tips, but still an OEM look and feel)
- front lip
- black M2 front grille

feel free to text me for more info/pics etc. I can even send you the VIN for you to look up on www.mdecoder.com - website that pulls all of the specification data from BMW's database so you can see what options the car had from the factory.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-15-2023, 07:59 AM   #2
zachdog
Rep
Drives: 2019 230i, ZHP, 318ti

Garage List
2019 BMW 230  [0.00]
What year is the car?
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2023, 10:09 AM   #3
f22may3