THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Wheels and Tires Items FS your winter setup: OEM 436 dark gray wheels with PA4s, mint

10-15-2018, 10:19 PM   #1
SeanE
Private
Rep
Drives: '16 m235i

FS your winter setup: OEM 436 dark gray wheels with PA4s, mint

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey all,

Sadly I sold the 235 at carmax today and they didn't want to deal with a 2nd set of wheels so here is my dedicated winter set-up for sale.

OEM dark gray wheels, 7.5 inch wide x 4 as the car was delivered with the all-seasons. Shod with a brand new set of michelin Pilot Alpin 4s 225/40/18 late in last winter season due to damaged sidewalls on two of the original pirellis on our crappy roads (thanks PennDot!) then after putting less than 1000 miles on them, they were stored in the basement for the warm months. They have TPMS installed and roundel center caps so all you have to do is swap them out. I'll include the original lug bolts and a jack pad adapter in case you need one to protect your underbody jack points.

No curb rash and the tires are immaculate. Rims are $489 each and tires $210 each where I could find them online. I'm asking 1200 for my set. If you live within 90 mins of 19025 zip I'll deliver them to you. Next two weeks best as I start a new job in Baltimore after that. If you can wait until the end of the month, can deliver down there as well.

Bottom line, you're not going to find a nicer set like this with nearly no miles on them, with all the extras you need to put them on your car tomorrow. Square set up will get you several winters use with rotation as well.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0