THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover MINT 2018 M240i xDrive for sale. Estoril Blue, LOW MILES

06-22-2021, 10:48 PM   #1
Mufasas M3
Rep
Drives: E90 MT M3

MINT 2018 M240i xDrive for sale. Estoril Blue, LOW MILES

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 42,000.00

Item Interest
Hi guys,
Long time lurker here, but finally making a post. It is actually on behalf of my uncle who wants to list his M240i xDrive for sale.

A little about him and the car:
He has been in BMWs for the last 20+ years and typically placed orders and did Euro delivery on his cars. As is the case with this 240. He specced it in Estoril blue over white. The car is essentially loaded.
I would argue that it would be difficult to find one that is this clean and in this condition. It has just over 10k miles and other than the driver seat, the rest of the seats were never sat in. Not counting when it was picked up in Munich.
It has always been regularly serviced at the local BMW dealership.

There is only one negative:
The tires are mismatched from the two fronts to the rears. He picked up a nail in the rear tires twice, and the last time he put a tire on it and parked it.

The reason for selling it is that his G20 M340i is due to arrive in about a month.

I can assure you that this car is flawless, it has never spent a night outside of a climate-controlled garage. It has been washed regularly. Never eaten in, and all the other things you would expect from a very particular enthusiast-owned car.

I will try to attach as many photos of the car as possible. I will also try to post the whole album of photos throughout the car's life somewhere you all can check it out.

Send me a message and I will be happy to answer any questions and discuss things in greater detail.

Asking: $42k OBO. Please reach out with offers.

Link for more detailed photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...bqyM4Yo65nEIKZ
Thank you for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by Mufasas M3; 07-10-2021 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: Fine tuning
Appreciate 0