THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications Part Numbers on M Performance Rocker Blades

07-14-2021, 08:40 PM   #1
bk95
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M235i

Part Numbers on M Performance Rocker Blades

Hi all,

I got a set of the MP Rocker Blades from IND:

https://ind-distribution.com/product...anel-blade-set

But upon recieving them I realized the part numbers don't match what I see on bmwusa (photo attached).

The ones I got from IND are part numbers 51772298301 and 51772298302. They have a BMW logo on them, so I assume they're OEM, however some googling on those numbers turns up some unusual websites, rather than the usual parts website suspects.

Anyone have any input? I reached out to IND but I would be interested in the forum consensus as well.

Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-16-2021, 09:53 AM   #2
SmellyGreek
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Estoril Blue F22 M235i

Garage List
I just bought these and can confirm the 286/287:

https://www.2addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1832892

However, I believe RealOEM has not been updated since 12/2019, so it's possible that the original part #s were superseded by yours but RealOEM isn't showing them. I'd call a BMW dealer, give them one of the part #s, and see what they quote it as.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2021, 05:47 PM   #3
bk95
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M235i

I called my local dealer and according to them one of the part numbers is "not valid", while the other one is something like a "rocker attachment", but has no price or any other fields in their database.

The parts have the BMW logo printed on them, so I'm going to assume it is legit, despite the confusion. IND was not much help, they just said, "We have checked it with BMW and they have confirmed it will fit without any issues." Which of course was not really my question, but I've purchased from IND before and I've never heard about them doing anything sketchy, so I'm going to install it.
Appreciate 0