THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Exterior Parts FS: F22 Adaptive headlight, no module or bulb

04-07-2021, 08:47 PM   #1
Ari00
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i xdrive

FS: F22 Adaptive headlight, no module or bulb

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling driver's (left) adaptive headlight assembly as the title says no bulb or module. Lens has been protected with Xpel film since approx 2k miles on the car (2015, 49k miles now). Had front end impact on right side so I replaced both headlights.

Not going to bore you all with new or used prices, I tried to price it as low or lower than any other one I could find especially based on fact that the lens has been shielded. Can provide pics to anyone interested. Happy to ship within the US and split shipping cost if outside New England.

Thanks! Ari

Appreciate 0
      06-03-2021, 01:16 PM   #2
KjPerry
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M235i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari00 View Post
Selling driver's (left) adaptive headlight assembly as the title says no bulb or module. Lens has been protected with Xpel film since approx 2k miles on the car (2015, 49k miles now). Had front end impact on right side so I replaced both headlights.

Not going to bore you all with new or used prices, I tried to price it as low or lower than any other one I could find especially based on fact that the lens has been shielded. Can provide pics to anyone interested. Happy to ship within the US and split shipping cost if outside New England.

Thanks! Ari
Is this still available?
Appreciate 0