THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - California FS: stock oem M235i wheels

02-23-2020, 05:16 PM   #1
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

FS: stock oem M235i wheels

I have a spare set of wheels that has been sitting in the garage for a while. If you’re looking for a cheap set as a spare then this is for you. It’s in great condition, wheels only, no tmps, no tires, one wheel was powder coated by wheel shop but it ended up being a little darker than stock color (they scratched it so they sent it out to have it powder coated).

Don’t know how much they’re going for but I’m just gonna ask $300 for the set of 4. Locals only please as I prefer not shipping it. Located in Santa Clara area.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2020, 10:28 PM   #2
Jayden_F87
'20 M2 Comp.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 M2 Competition DCT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
I have a spare set of wheels that has been sitting in the garage for a while. If you’re looking for a cheap set as a spare then this is for you. It’s in great condition, wheels only, no tmps, no tires, one wheel was powder coated by wheel shop but it ended up being a little darker than stock color (they scratched it so they sent it out to have it powder coated).

Don’t know how much they’re going for but I’m just gonna ask $300 for the set of 4. Locals only please as I prefer not shipping it. Located in Santa Clara area.
That's a steal! Free bump
GLWS!

IG: @porky_m2c
Appreciate 0