THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2015 M235i 6M/T 51k Miles

09-19-2020, 12:41 PM   #1
MikeHarpy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i 6spd

2015 M235i 6M/T 51k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
After 2 years of owning the most fun, bulletproof car I’ve ever driven, its time to get a 4x4. The car has a VRSF downpipe, 7” race intercooler, M2 Axleback, AFE intake, UCP clutch pedal, GFB diverter valve, VRSF charge pipe, BM3 tune with the Bluetooth module. It also has EBC redstuff pads, Dinan Lowering Spring and supplementary ride kit with Sportline 7s 19” flow formed wheels wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2 (225/255) and a few RW carbon bits. The aluminum blue hex interior was swapped for the wood, still have all stock parts including the catted downpipe and they will all be included in the sale. Oil was changed religiously every 3k miles. The car still has a lien on it. Contact me if you have any questions P.S. the mileage will creep up slowly as I still drive it here and there.

Attached Images

Last edited by MikeHarpy; 09-21-2020 at 10:55 AM..
Appreciate 0