THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover FS: 2015 M235i xDrive

07-28-2020, 07:09 PM   #1
512scroll
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235ix

FS: 2015 M235i xDrive

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD

2015 BMW M235i xDrive – Austin, TX

$23,700 Gray / Black – 51,3xx Miles

This 2015 M235ix has been exclusively a Southern car with original custom delivery in February 2015 to San Diego, CA. I am the 2nd owner and this has been my daily driver. Only serviced at either the BMW dealer or Terry Sayther Automotive, a respected BMW independent shop. Adult driven, never tracked, no smoking, no eating, always garaged and professionally detailed with paint correction completed recently. Most original parts are included and I have both keys.

The previous owner completed most of the modifications as he owned a performance shop. He wagered this is at least a 400hp/440tq (crank) car in its current form and I feel that is very accurate as the power is damn near instant, smooth and plentiful all the way to redline. The 8-speed ZF transmission is smooth, crisp, and easily handles the additional power. The FMIC helps keep the temps down and all numbers are right in the correct ranges according to the P3 gauge. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3s with over half their tread life left. The car is at home both in city traffic as well as wide open roads and has been one of my all-time favorite vehicles to own.

This car is a driver and so it is not perfect. It was caught out in a minor hail storm last month but I had everything professionally repaired at a high-end collision repair facility and you would never notice. There is a small amount of front bumper damage from the previous owner, a small crack in the windshield, small scratch on one wheel, and a few small paint scratches so the car isn't 100% under close examination - photos are in link and glad to discuss specifics. The interior, though is in very good shape with no cracks, tears, or scratches. Pricing reflects condition and overall this is a very clean and well sorted car.

Car is financed through a local credit union. Contact me for further details.

Options:

Mineral Gray paint
8-speed auto (only trans available with xDrive)
Adaptive HIDs
Technology / Navigation Package (including bluetooth, audio streaming, etc.)
Harman/Kardon sound
Park Assist / Backup Camera
Heated steering wheel & seats
Black kidneys
Sunroof
M Performance exhaust

Modifications:

Custom DME tune (made 320awhp/360awtq on a Mustang dyno with just the intake and tune)
Evolution Racewerks FMIC
Evolution Racewerks catted downpipe
Evolution Racewerks charge pipes
H&R sport springs
aFe dry filter intake
P3 Gauge
Side Reflectors – Smoke
M Performance CF/alcantara dash, door, and center console trim
18x8 OZ Hyper GT HLT with 222/22/22 Michelin AS3s on all corners (tires have roughly 50% tread left)
Valentine 1 concealed wiring

Will Include:

NIB Dinan performance springs
NIB Dinan performance front & rear swaybars
NIB Stoptech stainless steel brake lines
NIB Go Fast Bits DV+
NIB 5-series bump-stops
Red ignition button
Most stock parts and OEM wheels
*1 OEM wheel is damaged – came from original owner that way and I never explored repairing.

Photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FNkeCxHLFvewRPv68

Attached Images

Last edited by 512scroll; 09-03-2020 at 10:48 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2020, 02:58 PM   #2
ChrisHicks22
Rep
Drives: 92 Corvette, (Sold) 15 M235ix

Want to buy

Is this car still available, if so may you please contact me at 8six2-432-6eleven2. thank you!
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2020, 10:59 AM   #3
512scroll
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235ix

Pending Sale
Appreciate 0