THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Wheels and Tires Items Winter Wheels and Tires For 228i

02-16-2021, 05:20 PM   #1
skills25
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i M-Sport Ford Focus St

Winter Wheels and Tires For 228i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,000.00

Item Interest
Hello!

Up for sale is a set of nearly-new -1 sized winter wheels and tires for a square 2-series car, with TPMS included. I had them on my 2016 228i, though they should fit on other square setups. Check on your end before you buy.

205/50r17 size Pirelli Sottozero 3 tires.

8/32 tread all around, roughly 75%, so you'll have a few seasons on these. They are mint! Any discoloration in the photos is just from water drying after I cleaned them off.
FYI the set does not come with the centering rings. They are cheap, like $10 on amazon.

I used these for 1.5 seasons, then got into a fender bender and insurance totaled the car. The wheels/tires were not hit. I mangled the front bumper which bent the frame rails. There is only one mark on all four wheels, and it is from the edge of a pothole. I would keep these but they don't fit on the new car. They cost ~$1,400 last November from Tire Rack.

I will drive to meet someone within an hour of Morristown, NJ.

Cash and carry. Thanks!
Sean

Attached Images

Last edited by skills25; 02-17-2021 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: Clarification
Appreciate 0