THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Broke my camera

02-02-2006, 05:38 PM   #1
jcoo085
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 320d

Garage List
2005 320d  [0.00]
Unhappy Broke my camera

I was taking some more pictures of the car earlier this evening, and stupid me I managed to smash the camera. I was using a tripod and one of the legs is a little wobbly (it's pretty old and I hardly ever use it). I put it to the side while getting something out of the car, and I'm sure you can guess what happened. It toppled over, right onto the lens. Now the lens is completely jammed open, but luckily I can still turn the camera on in playback mode and was able to get the pictures off it.

Anyone know approximatly how much it would be to fix? Would the worse case scenario be a new lens and motors? It's a Sony DSC-P10. Would it even be worth getting it fixed?

E90 320d - Black Ext/Fluid Grey Int | Steptronic | Business Navigation | PDC | Sunroof | Alarm
Exterior Pictures | Interior Pictures | Video
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2006, 06:37 PM   #2
Ghunger
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Hmm, good luck with that one. You could always contact Sony to find out your options but I'm gonna guess you need a new camera.

330i Monaco Blue, Terra /w aluminum trim, SP, PP, CA, PDC, Nav, Folding Seats, Sat Prep
European Delivery Blog
Picture Gallery
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #3
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Real sorry to hear that. Damn that sucks! I think youre gonna need a new camera, digital cameras seem really fragile.

Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0