THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover MINT Condition BMW Long Beach Blue f87 M2 Exec Pkg DCT Apple Car Play Full PPF

03-02-2021, 02:07 PM   #1
911TT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 LLB OG M2

MINT Condition BMW Long Beach Blue f87 M2 Exec Pkg DCT Apple Car Play Full PPF

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Very clean, all original factory BMW f87 LBB M2. NEVER BEEN TRACKED! This car will underpromise and over deliver. This one is the highly desired long beach blue metallic with all original paint—no accidents! This car was driven to the paint protection shop with the factory white vinyl in tact. The unprotected paint has never seen the road or even the sun!

This car also has the exectutive package with heated steering wheel, rear view camera, parking distance control, auto high beams, active driver assistant, wireless charging, and WiFi hotspot. The interior is mint condition with blue contrast stitching. As an example of how I keep my cars, please refer to the mint condition e92 I sold on here a here a couple of years ago. All of my cars are kept in perfect condition and I have excellent references that have bought cars from me around the US.

The MSRP on this M2 was $58.0k plus TT&L with all the options; the base price was only $51.7k. I have the original window sticker (laminated) and all of the hard copy records from purchase. It has been a dream to own. It has been garage kept almost every single day of its life at home and at the office. (No fading, hazing, or cracking due to sitting in the sun.) Most of the miles I put on the car are toll-road miles as I live 32 miles from the office and none were in traffic—I leave for the office before 6:00 AM each morning and leave the office to head home after 7:00 PM, hence the car’s life time 20.6 MPG and 37.9 MPH averages. The car is very clean inside and out and runs as strong as the day I got it. It drives perfect and currently needs NO maintenance or repairs. Just buy it and drive it!

Details:
• 2017 f87 M2
• Long Beach Bluie Metallic Paint
• M Double-clutch (DCT) Transmission
• 13,9XX Miles
• Back Dakota Leather with Blue Stitching
• Executive Package
• Heated Steering Wheel
• Rear View Camera
• Park Distance Control
• Automatic High Beams
• Active Driving Assistant
• Wireless Charging
• WiFi Hotspot
• Apple CarPlay Compatibility

Chronological order of maintenance below. All maintenance done as recommended but only pointing out the significant stuff people look for with purchasing these cars:

• November 2016 @ 10 miles: In Service Date
• February 2017 @ 1.2k miles: Engine Oil Change and New Oil Filter Element, Rear Differential Gear Oil Change, Multi Point Inspection
• December 2017 @ 4.3k miles: Engine Oil Change and New Oil Filter Element, Multi Point Inspection
• November 2018 @ 7.9k miles: Engine Oil Change and New Oil Filter Element, Micro Filter Replacd, Multi Point Inspection
• December 2019 @ 10.3k miles: Engine Oil Change and New Oil Filter Element, Brake Fluid Flush, New Engine Air Filter Element, Multi Point Inspection
• February 2021 @ 13.9k miles: Engine Oil Change and New Oil Filter Element, Multi Point Inspection

I also took it into Classic BMW dealership on October 7th for a final checkup and service update before the warranty expiration in November. It was checked and looked over by the dealership and they said it didn't need a thing. The car is in great condition, nothing is needed and all service/recalls are up to date. All service done at or before the manufacturer suggested intervals. For example, the car has had 5 oil changes in less than 14k miles, even though the suggested oil change interval is 10,000 miles! Car is stock and was under a full BMW factory warranty (4 year/50k mile) warranty until just a few months ago (November 2020). Clean and clear title in hand.

The car is 100% stock except for the following modifications:
•M Performance Black Kidney Grill and Side Grills (Installed by BMW BEFORE Delivery) $408
•M Performance pedals (Installed by BMW BEFORE Delivery) $169
•///M Performance Door Projector LEDs (Installed by BMW BEFORE Delivery)
•3M Crystalline Nano Ceramic 40% Tint (All 5 windows; all Texas legal). Cost $425
• Xpel Clear Bra - Full Frontal Coverage (full nose wrap, bumper, full hood, full front fenders, headlights, mirror caps, FULL M2 rocker panels, M2 real impact areas of rear fenders, arch behind rear wheels) PPF has a 10 year Expel warranty. Cost $1,799
• Quartz Ceramic Coating Full Car AND Wheels. Cost $1,000

Other than that, it's all stock, not modified or altered. No issues, clean and very well taken care of. The Texas title is clean and clear in my possession with no liens/loans. It has the original window sticker, all the BMW and M Performance manuals and 2 keys. It’s not new, but just about as clean as you will find, especially for having 13.9k miles. Feel free to call or text anytime.

Link to e92 that sold on here a few years ago: https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1604417
References avaiable for past vehicle sales.

Attached Images

Last edited by 911TT; 03-23-2021 at 01:04 PM..
Appreciate 1
qlaval52.50
      03-03-2021, 07:44 AM   #2
60_Driver
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i 6mt vert

Beautiful car! It would be great if you would consider purchasing an m240i so I can buy it from you in a few years, hah. Good luck with the sale!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2021, 02:50 PM   #3
911TT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 LLB OG M2

LOL! Thanks, Bud! M240Ii are definitely nice cars, but if you look at depreciation over the first 5-10 years of the car, you are MUCH better off spending a few dollars more on the M2 if you can swing the payment. Assuming similar mileage, condition, etc., what is the current FMV of an M235i vs an M2 with regards to their original purchase prices? In the long run, the M cars are always better from a depreciation perspective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60_Driver View Post
Beautiful car! It would be great if you would consider purchasing an m240i so I can buy it from you in a few years, hah. Good luck with the sale!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2021, 08:40 PM   #4
60_Driver
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i 6mt vert

I’ve seen a few M2s I could justify if I sold my Aprilia that’s been gathering dust the last few years. I’m sure I’d love an M2 & it would probably be a less terrible financial decision but I’m set on a (real) manual, convertible car and the 4 series doesn’t interest me.
Appreciate 1
911TT33.00