THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover FS: 2015 BMW 228i M-Sport. 51K miles, 6MT, THP, slicktop (NorCal)

03-10-2021, 04:48 PM   #1
Silent-W
Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

FS: 2015 BMW 228i M-Sport. 51K miles, 6MT, THP, slicktop (NorCal)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my 2015 BMW 228i M-Sport. 51K miles, 6 speed manual, Track Handling Package. Located in Bay Area CA. $17.5K firm.

Its the full-on enthusiast spec — M-Sport, six-speed manual, track handling package with Adaptive M suspension & variable sport steering, slicktop , xenons.

Craigslist ad: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto...289318365.html
Full photo portfolio: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...FmBoi9ffCahIzB
Options list: http://bimmer.work/vin/v3eb860fea4d9...2946a06a682d4/
VIN: WBA1F5C52FV343411

Private owner/sale. 51,300 miles. 3rd owner (all in California) -- owned for the past 18 months & 8K miles. Clean California title, no liens, in hand. Clean Carfax with no accidents -- full printout available upon request. Excellent condition inside and out -- only a couple minor dings & scuffs.

Tasteful, fully reversible mods:
-- Dinan Shockware suspension SW. The difference in the Sport THP setting is stark. No more back-and-forth porpoising.
-- Ultimate Clutch Pedal. Stock pedal included. Shorter travel, lower pedal position & grab point, cleaner shifts.
-- ASD fake sound bypass, via the physical TechnicPnP harness.
-- M Performance shift knob. Stock knob included.
-- Black front grilles. Stock silver grilles included.
-- Covercraft Weathershield HP outdoor custom car cover, less than a year old. Gray with reflective piping.

The car is shod with 1 year-old Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, a night-and-day upgrade from the stock run-flats. I did not track or autocross the vehicle in my 18 months of owning the car. It’s been a lovely daily driver.

Under my ownership, the car has been maintained by Andy & Erin @ Bavarium Autoworks (formerly Carbahn) in Mountain View CA. In the past 6 months, they’ve replaced the battery and oil filter housing gasket / upper coolant hose. No maintenance / repairs needed at present. According to Carfax, the rear brakes were replaced in mid-2019. Bavarium also performed a full PPI on this vehicle in preparation for this sale, available upon request.

$17,500 firm. Only selling because of the 1M that snuck into my driveway.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-10-2021, 06:11 PM   #2
mdf
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 230i

Probably not a buyer for this but I did want to pass along my compliments. Ad is clear, photos are clear and include the interior and underbody, you give a link to the options list, you have the Carfax and also a PPI. Kudos. Definitely good luck with your sale.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2021, 07:13 PM   #3
73tiiDavidPA
Rep
Drives: 73 tii

Interested. I sent you a PM with my contact details.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2021, 10:11 PM   #4
Silent-W
Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

Car has been sold, locally, at asking price.

See you all down the road, 2Addicts!
Appreciate 0