THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Suspension | Chassis | Brakes F22 M235i Lowering Springs?

08-08-2022, 05:33 PM   #1
Montie
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i (F22)

F22 M235i Lowering Springs?

I have a 2016 M235i currently lowered with 25mm drop H&R springs on both front and rear. These were fitted before the car was purchased.

Unfortunately where I live (Scotland) we're plagued with speedbumps all over and on some bumps my exhaust and parts of undercarriage scrape.

I'm looking for some 15mm springs all round, or even 10mm all round. Preferably Eibach if possible. Don't want to drop the front so much as that's where a lot of the scraping occurs.

Any suggestions?
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2022, 11:06 AM   #2
PeanuKeeyes
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E34 | MX5

I had the H&R's on mine for awhile. terrible ride quality and much too low indeed. BMW M-performance springs have a good moderate drop and slightly increased rate handle well for a street car. Next best option would be Dinan performance spring kit with the bump stops and spacers for the rear spring perches as it sits a hair low in the back without them.