THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics need help; Drop-in replacement Speakers (2018 F23)

06-15-2019, 08:55 AM   #1
yanks1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Mustang GT Vert 5-speed

need help; Drop-in replacement Speakers (2018 F23)

Hi all..

I have the base hi-fi system with 7 speakers. Like to do mild upgrade to set-up. First thought is new speakers (rear deck & front doors??) that fit under the OEM grills w/zero modification... And i do not want to add separate tweeters. I was thinking Eton after reading a few reviews, but they come w/separate tweeters.

Also, what mild amp upgrade may help?? I understand not too difficult to access Amp in left rear of trunk after you pull the rear trunk molding & carpet.

and I do not want to spend too much, I will be using local German shop for installation so have to pay labor costs.

thanks...
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2019, 11:09 AM   #2
yanks1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Mustang GT Vert 5-speed

also, many online state the Focal ISC 100 4" speakers are best value drop-ins for front doors and rear deck.

If so, where can I purchase a wiring harness so local shop does not have to cut/splice my speaker wires??

thanks
Appreciate 0