THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics 16' 235i Memory Buttons

07-12-2020, 10:01 AM   #1
4Hockey4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Pinto

16' 235i Memory Buttons

I've tried, watched videos...and I'll ask here...guess I'll have to play dumb and head to dealer next.

I want all 8 memory buttons to be Sirius XM. (well i guess anything, but I'd be happy with music) I move to a station, hold #1 button, it dings and I change station and hold # 2 button, it dings.

Nothing takes. I've tried going through presets, or even do a local FM station. Its been reset twice because of amp issue. Everything functions fine otherwise

Is it that complicated ? Manual and I genius nada. What am I missing.

Thx
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2020, 05:31 PM   #2
Murf
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 G80 M3C - Dravit Grey

It's weird but to get it to work you need to actual be in the full XM channel list mode (not the individual channel display). Click the joystick thing to select the channel (you should still be in the channel list mode). Once the channel is playing if you hold a memory button it will assign the channel.
Appreciate 0