THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics DIY and Coding Discussions BimmerCode success.

02-12-2019, 06:57 PM   #1
DistantTea
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Oops

BimmerCode success.

I ordered an obd II to Ethernet cable so I could code via my laptop.... then I got even lazier when I realized my Bluetooth obd II adapter I was using for my sons car works with bimmercode. $27 and 7 minutes later all the codes I wanted to manually put in were done and working. 2019 M240ix.

Yay.
Appreciate 1
      02-12-2019, 08:20 PM   #2
Kokanator135
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: seeking m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantTea View Post
I ordered an obd II to Ethernet cable so I could code via my laptop.... then I got even lazier when I realized my Bluetooth obd II adapter I was using for my sons car works with bimmercode. $27 and 7 minutes later all the codes I wanted to manually put in were done and working. 2019 M240ix.

Yay.
Awesome! What'd you do? Are you changing a lot in one big shot, or just a couple things at a time?
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2019, 10:28 AM   #3
DistantTea
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanator135 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantTea View Post

Yay.
Awesome! What'd you do? Are you changing a lot in one big shot, or just a couple things at a time?
Tuned off asd
Turned off all the warning notices on idrive
Comfort access mirror tilt
Mirror tilt back on startup
Full comfort access from fob

That's really all I wanted to do. The warnings and comfort access not being to Euro spec were my drivers to code. But I like the fact that the dongle is in my glove compartment and the app is on my phone and I can adjust the car at any time.

Veepeak ODBCheck and iPhone XS if it matters.
Appreciate 0