THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Wheels and Tires Items 19" VMR V710FF Wheels

09-19-2020, 09:53 AM   #1
JD11937
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240xi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale are my VMR wheels with tpms and Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ Tires. This is a staggered setup, full specs below. Front tires are new this spring and rears have 15,000+ miles on them.

PLEASE NOTE: two of these wheels have a small bend in them. I feel no vibration even at excessive speeds but I would recommend repairing these wheels before using them. I noticed the bend this spring and still used them all summer without issue but long term I do not recommend it. I've been quoted $100 per wheel at a nyc wheel shop to repair these wheels, it's a same day service. Figured I would see if anyone wants them as is first.

I'm removing these wheels today, happy to send more images once they are off the car. I'm located on the east end of Long Island. Happy to ship or meet someone half way if they are in the NY/Long Island area.

Wheel Tire Specs:
19x8.5 with 225/35 tire in the front
19x9.5 with 255/30 tire in the rear

This is the recommended setup from VMR for the 2 series. I have an M240xi lowered on springs and had no rubbing issues.

VMR Link:
https://www.vmrwheels.com/product-page/v710ff

UPDATE: wheels are off the car. I'm an idiot and scraped the face of one of the wheels in the process. Includes pictures in the post and reduced the price.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0