THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Wheels and Tires Items OEM 719M Square 18x7.5 +45 with Michelin Pilot Sport AS4

04-15-2024, 08:11 AM   #1
BlueberryPie
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M240i Convertible

OEM 719M Square 18x7.5 +45 with Michelin Pilot Sport AS4

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 650.00

Item Interest
The wheels have just under 40k miles on them and the tires have ~10,500 miles on them, but are already at 4/32" for two and 5/32" for the other two. The tires are the OEM size for this wheel: 225/40/18.

No curb rash, but one one of the wheels has what appears to be a little bit of the finish peeling off slightly and a very small ding - I've marked it with red in a picture. There is also some pitting on the inner edge area from brake dust on most of the wheels - see the close-up picture with the valve stem. As far as I know, the TPMS are original and OEM - I bought the car used 2 years ago and they've worked fine, but I'm not sure how much longer the batteries will last.

Located in Western North Carolina - willing to drive an hour or two to meet up.

Also willing to ship, probably between $80-$120 total for all 4 wheels/tires depending on your location. I pack them with cardboard around the face and barrel, then bubble wrap/plastic wrap around the entire wheel/tire, no boxes - a popular, cost effective way to ship them safely that you can find plenty of images/videos on.

- BimmerWorld TA5R - 18x8.5 +38/Michelin PS4S 235/40/18 Square
Appreciate 0