THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons FS: BMS F22 / F30 Intake

01-01-2018, 08:23 PM   #1
M235SDCA
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M235 Vert

FS: BMS F22 / F30 Intake

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my BMS intake as I just upgraded to a Dinan. Intake has been used about 12 months, and has about 12,000 miles on it. Filter has a small crease on one side from me (dummy) leaning on it accidentally. This does not affect operation. You could turn it over so the crease is invisible or buy a new one from Burger for about $60.

On my car this intake had some issues at light throttle / light load when the engine was warming up. Occasionally it would feel like the car would 'miss'. Other members have also reported issues with open cone intakes. Disconnecting the MAF like some members suggested solved the problem but then the auto start-stop doesn't work. Never had any issues other than that, but for me it was irritating enough to want to go the Dinan route. It is probably something I could have adjusted with the tune but getting a different intake was just easier. On the plus side turbo noises are outstanding with this intake.

Will ship but would prefer local pickup. This is a bulky item so shipping is probably going to be $20-25 US.

Attached Images

Last edited by M235SDCA; 01-02-2018 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: Sold
Appreciate 0