THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons BMS Cold Air Intake - SOLD -

03-03-2018, 06:27 PM   #1
JP's M2xx
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i x drive conv

BMS Cold Air Intake - SOLD -

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 130.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Intake was on my car for less than 200 miles. Please text me at 219-730-8060 for pictures, as I'm not sure if these are working. Asking $130 shipped.

Attached Images

Last edited by JP's M2xx; 03-05-2018 at 10:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2018, 07:22 PM   #2
Thenewbrilliant
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M235i

Sold!!!! Just PayPaled you!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2018, 07:44 PM   #3
EssejM235
Rep
Drives: 2015 Alpine white m235i

Glad you accepted my offer LAST NIGHT and I never received your PayPal. Way to be.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2018, 07:48 PM   #4
EssejM235
Rep

Seems weird.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 12:12 AM   #5
JP's M2xx
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssejM235 View Post
Seems weird.

As far as I can see you never replied to me asking for 120 plus the 3% paypal fees.....am I wrong?
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 07:55 AM   #6
EssejM235
Rep

You can make up whatever excuse you want for it. I'm sure if admins were involved they could see exactly the messages sent. Luckily, or (sadly) this forum has very little of that.

It's a plastic intake, I can't be too mad about it. I just purchased an Injen intake new instead. I'm sure you needed the little extra money that you got for it. Just shows the type of man you very likely are, I'm glad my money didn't go to you.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 11:03 AM   #7
JP's M2xx
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You can make up whatever excuse you want for it. I'm sure if admins were involved they could see exactly the messages sent. Luckily, or (sadly) this forum has very little of that.

It's a plastic intake, I can't be too mad about it. I just purchased an Injen intake new instead. I'm sure you needed the little extra money that you got for it. Just shows the type of man you very likely are, I'm glad my money didn't go to you.

I honestly didn't see your message but from your response it is obvious that you know everything about everyone and what is going on with them. So I guess I'm happy I didn't get your money either.

Next time I'm in Tampa maybe we can hang out!
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 01:17 PM   #8
EssejM235
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP's M2xx View Post
Quote:

I honestly didn't see your message but from your response it is obvious that you know everything about everyone and what is going on with them. So I guess I'm happy I didn't get your money either.

Quote:
Quote:

Only proving yourself exactly as I think anyone can really see pretty easily just by the messages and your responses here. Tough guy. I'd say best of luck but, you really don't deserve it.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 02:26 PM   #9
JP's M2xx
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Only proving yourself exactly as I think anyone can really see pretty easily just by the messages and your responses here. Tough guy. I'd say best of luck but, you really don't deserve it.

Not sure what the "tough guy" comment is about, I honestly didn't see your reply and I apologize for that. You can assume all you want about me even though you don't know me and that's fine, I'm guessing you have never made a mistake in your life?

Just curious as to how old you are...

Anyway, I am done with this, I can't do much more than apologize and you can be the keyboard tough guy apparently.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 02:32 PM   #10
Thenewbrilliant
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M235i

I paid full price plus fees. I wouldn't take a lower offer if I had a full offer that was paid before. This guy needs to calm down.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 11:41 AM   #11
frenchfry675
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i xdrive

Quote:

A plastic intake you made an offer on!hahaha you want admins to get involved because you didn’t get what you want?! People make offers all the time for stuff Herron craigslist every where and don’t follow through....not saying that’s what you did. The other guy could’ve paid for it before your response. At the end of the day he’s selling something he doesn’t want anymore and unfortunately lots of people don’t follow through with purchasing things so it has to be first one with the money gets it. You try and get rid of it as fast as you can to get it off your plate! No offense
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 12:02 PM   #12
EssejM235
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchfry675 View Post
Quote:

A plastic intake you made an offer on!hahaha you want admins to get involved because you didnÂ’t get what you want?! People make offers all the time for stuff Herron craigslist every where and donÂ’t follow through....not saying thatÂ’s what you did. The other guy couldÂ’ve paid for it before your response. At the end of the day heÂ’s selling something he doesnÂ’t want anymore and unfortunately lots of people donÂ’t follow through with purchasing things so it has to be first one with the money gets it. You try and get rid of it as fast as you can to get it off your plate! No offense
Seems to me, if he wanted more money. He shouldn't of accepted the initial offer. Honesty is incredibly difficult to come by. He simply got an offer after accepting mine and didn't want to message back and ask ME for more. Which in my book, says a lot about the seller. I've parted out complete cars in forums. I've sold complete cars on forums. You accept an offer, just like shaking a hand. You make that deal.

If he wanted more, He should of replied back to the original and obviously first person to message him on said product. Obviously, none of you buy or sell online or understand etiquette of buying and selling online. Especially in a forum.

As stated. Obviously the seller has no buyer/seller etiquette. I offered on an intake for someone who I thought would be able to enjoy it. Which is why I offered. He now is getting a much nicer intake in turn. It just didn't save me money, but it made a really nice gift.

In a forum where there is no paid membership, which there should be, to weed out undesirables. Not someone who just wants to unload their used stuff and hope that's what you're actually getting. You get stuck with a free for all. In this case, an admin was not needed for the proof of someone's shadiness. It was proven just as well without one.

Carry on.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 02:37 PM   #13
JP's M2xx
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Seems to me, if he wanted more money. He shouldn't of accepted the initial offer. Honesty is incredibly difficult to come by. He simply got an offer after accepting mine and didn't want to message back and ask ME for more. Which in my book, says a lot about the seller. I've parted out complete cars in forums. I've sold complete cars on forums. You accept an offer, just like shaking a hand. You make that deal.

If he wanted more, He should of replied back to the original and obviously first person to message him on said product. Obviously, none of you buy or sell online or understand etiquette of buying and selling online. Especially in a forum.

As stated. Obviously the seller has no buyer/seller etiquette. I offered on an intake for someone who I thought would be able to enjoy it. Which is why I offered. He now is getting a much nicer intake in turn. It just didn't save me money, but it made a really nice gift.

In a forum where there is no paid membership, which there should be, to weed out undesirables. Not someone who just wants to unload their used stuff and hope that's what you're actually getting. You get stuck with a free for all. In this case, an admin was not needed for the proof of someone's shadiness. It was proven just as well without one.

Carry on.

I know that you know EVERYTHING but if you can spare two minutes, call me. 219-730-8060
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 06:11 PM   #14
EssejM235
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Carry on.

I know that you know EVERYTHING but if you can spare two minutes, call me. 219-730-8060
Really? What would a phone call solve here? Never claimed to know everything, I just deal enough in PayPal and forum sales to know when someone shades on a deal.

TWICE I asked for your PayPal and you never replied once with it. You second guessed your accepted offer, which is fine. A reply back would of been appreciated but, you didn't even do that. So, nothing to accomplish here.

Hopefully shipping didn't hit you too hard where ever it was going to, apposed to here in FL. Which can be expensive to ship to sometimes which I also understand.

Did I over react? Probably. But honesty would of been nice too. I would of paid your asking price had you just said you weren't happy with my initial offer. I'm glad you were able to accomplish at least getting your asking price. The intake looked to be in great shape.

Hopefully a moderator can close this up so everyone can be done here.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 11:43 PM   #15
JP's M2xx
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Carry on.

Really? What would a phone call solve here? Never claimed to know everything, I just deal enough in PayPal and forum sales to know when someone shades on a deal.

TWICE I asked for your PayPal and you never replied once with it. You second guessed your accepted offer, which is fine. A reply back would of been appreciated but, you didn't even do that. So, nothing to accomplish here.

Hopefully shipping didn't hit you too hard where ever it was going to, apposed to here in FL. Which can be expensive to ship to sometimes which I also understand.

Did I over react? Probably. But honesty would of been nice too. I would of paid your asking price had you just said you weren't happy with my initial offer. I'm glad you were able to accomplish at least getting your asking price. The intake looked to be in great shape.

Hopefully a moderator can close this up so everyone can be done here.
The sad thing is I was honest with you, I was working on the house all weekend and didn't go on the forum at all after replying to your first message. The other party texted me so it popped up on my phone directly and I never went back to check my messages here. As I said earlier, my bad, I apologize.
The fact that you THINK you know what happened or who I am is comical or that I would take other offers after accepting one. I have been in racing and eBay for a long time and don't play that way, especially over $7.00.

I'm glad you found an intake for your car and hope it works well for you.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 12:42 AM   #16
EssejM235
Rep

The problem there lies in exactly that. YOU DID TAKE ANOTHER OFFER AFTER ACCEPTING MINE. the screenshot messages VERY CLEARLY SHOWS THAT.

So yes, I guess you could say that is comical. Apology accepted and apologies on my behalf as well.

Why is this thread not locked up yet?
Appreciate 0