THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - California Wash/detailing shop in LA?

12-17-2023, 02:18 AM   #1
andreschneider
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235

Wash/detailing shop in LA?

Hello all,

I am moving to LA and was wondering if anyone has any recommendation of a car wash/detailing place (preferably in the valley)?

I don't need supercar level detailing, I only have a M235, but I was looking for something that is not just a corner car wash and that does a nice wash/polishing/etc.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2023, 09:24 AM   #2
GregP
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i 2016 228i

Welcome to LA! Depending on where you actually live in the Valley, you will have tons of options for auto detailing. A “car wash” is located on every other corner and you can go from a basic wash to a full blown detail in most places. I live in Palos Verdes in the South Bay and I go to an Arco station for my cars. Just had my 3 series completely detailed for $150 and it was perfect. Clay bar buff, wheels steam cleaned, etc. Guess the moral of the story is, don’t judge a book by its cover. Good luck with the move. You’re going to love being an Angeleno!
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2023, 10:00 PM   #3
andreschneider
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregP View Post
Welcome to LA! Depending on where you actually live in the Valley, you will have tons of options for auto detailing. A “car wash” is located on every other corner and you can go from a basic wash to a full blown detail in most places. I live in Palos Verdes in the South Bay and I go to an Arco station for my cars. Just had my 3 series completely detailed for $150 and it was perfect. Clay bar buff, wheels steam cleaned, etc. Guess the moral of the story is, don’t judge a book by its cover. Good luck with the move. You’re going to love being an Angeleno!
Thanks Greg! I guess it would have helped if I said where I was in the valley LOL

I'm in Sherman Oaks, and I've seen a bunch of the car wash/detailing places but didn't know if they were any good, I'll try one that I think looks good and will go from there! Thanks again!
Appreciate 0