THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Oil changes during COVID

01-09-2021, 07:40 PM   #23
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dradernh View Post
What does doing this affect?
As advised to me, it maintains lubrication across all involved moving pieces.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 1
dradernh4179.00
      04-20-2022, 09:18 AM   #24
Edith Ruiz
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw X5

Smile How long does it take to change the oil, what kind of oil is good?

I want to change the oil for the first time in my BMW, but I don't know how long it will take to change the oil in my car. I have a Valvoline coupon, but I don't know if I can use it because I don't use their service, so I don't know if the quality of the service inside is good. I'm a without much experience, hope everyone can help and share their experiences to help me and give me advice.
Thanks you.

Last edited by Edith Ruiz; 04-22-2022 at 09:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2022, 12:25 PM   #25
aerobod
Car Geek
Rep
Drives: Caterham R500, M2-G87, Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edith Ruiz View Post
I want to change the oil for the first time in my BMW, but I don't know how long it will take to change the oil in my car. I have a Valvoline coupon, but I don't know if I can use it because I don't use their service, so I don't know if the quality of the service inside is good. I'm a without much experience, hope everyone can help and share their experiences to help me and give me advice.
Thanks you.
My BMW dealer here in Calgary normally schedules an hour slot for while-you-wait oil changes, but it typically takes 30 mins if the free car wash is declined.
Appreciate 0