THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery 1st time ordering a car

12-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #1
gpburdell
Private
Rep
Drives: EBII M235i

1st time ordering a car

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the great info on here. I had a question as I'm new to ordering a car vs getting one off the lot.

I'm planning to lease and was wondering if the terms of the lease set at time I order or when the car comes in?

I assume at least the price would be settled at the time of order, but not sure.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2014, 01:39 PM   #2
MEBII
Mike Bryan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Garage List
2015 BMW M235i  [0.00]
the terms apply as of the order date. this includes incentives.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2014, 05:41 PM   #3
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Price is settled at time of order. On the east coast, you can use whatever terms are currently available, or any terms which come out 60 days after the end of the current period. I would work out the capitalized cost of the vehicle, and make sure to state that you are free to use any terms which are made publicly available later. Also agree ahead of time on any fees, such as documentation fee, and that there will be no markups on current or future term money factors.

This should secure your position, so they don't later come and say you're not eligible for that $1000 option credit because that brings the price you negotiated down below what was agreed, or some bs like that which some dealerships like to use. Negotiated price is independent of incentives. Shake on that.