THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2018 BMW M240i - Full Dinan Exhaust, BMW dealer serviced, Clean Title & Carfax

01-02-2021, 09:20 PM   #1
wcordero
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

2018 BMW M240i - Full Dinan Exhaust, BMW dealer serviced, Clean Title & Carfax

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Here is your chance to own a one owner, BMW dealer serviced M240i with the awesome B58 engine and amazing ZF8HP 8-speed automatic transmission for under 30k. This is the new supra drivetrain.

Chassis and Body:
This car has been my daily driver for the past 3 years. I’ve taken great care of it but it has almost 63k miles so you can see some minor chips in the front bumper, nothing major. It also has a small scratch in the driver side rear bumper. Other than that the paint is in great condition. The car is always parked in the garage.

Mechanical:
The car is totally sorted and needs nothing. If you're buying an M240 then you already know that the B58 is an awesome engine. It’s found on the new supra and Z4, as well as a number of other BMWs.

Interior:
The interior is in great condition. This is a non-smoker vehicle and I never let anyone eat in the car.

Sadly the wife will like something more comfortable to take the kids to school in. That means that I must part with this beauty.

This car is amazing, is fast and reliable. I’m sure everyone would love to own a low mileage pristine car but often you’ll feel guilty driving it. This car can and has been daily driven. It’s comfortable if you’re cruising around but pop it into Sport or Sport+ and it’ll blow you away how quick and responsive it is.

I have all the receipts and service records. 60k mile service was just done on it. Including oil change, air filter, wipers and brake fluid change.

Highlights:
- 2018 BMW M240i
- Full Dinan exhaust
- Clean Title
- Clean Carfax report, no accidents or issues reported
- 62,500 miles

Mods:
- Full Dinan exhaust
- VRSF catless downpipe
- MHD tune, Stage 2, 93oct
- xHP transmission Stage 3 flash
- Carbon fiber M-style mirrors
- Black kidney grills
- Body colored bumper reflectors
- Carbon fiber paddle shifters
- 12 mm front & 18 mm rear spacers
- M-Sport pedals
- H&R lowering springs (not installed)

I'll include all of the stock components with the cars including the OEM exhaust and downpipe.

Appreciate 0
      01-02-2021, 09:25 PM   #2
wcordero
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

Here are some pics
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-03-2021, 11:43 PM   #3
cyal8r
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X3 M40i

Garage List
2018 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcordero View Post
Here is your chance to own a one owner, BMW dealer serviced M240i with the awesome B58 engine and amazing ZF8HP 8-speed automatic transmission for under 30k. This is the new supra drivetrain.

Chassis and Body:
This car has been my daily driver for the past 3 years. I’ve taken great care of it but it has almost 63k miles so you can see some minor chips in the front bumper, nothing major. It also has a small scratch in the driver side rear bumper. Other than that the paint is in great condition. The car is always parked in the garage.

Mechanical:
The car is totally sorted and needs nothing. If you're buying an M240 then you already know that the B58 is an awesome engine. It’s found on the new supra and Z4, as well as a number of other BMWs.

Interior:
The interior is in great condition. This is a non-smoker vehicle and I never let anyone eat in the car.

Sadly the wife will like something more comfortable to take the kids to school in. That means that I must part with this beauty.

This car is amazing, is fast and reliable. I’m sure everyone would love to own a low mileage pristine car but often you’ll feel guilty driving it. This car can and has been daily driven. It’s comfortable if you’re cruising around but pop it into Sport or Sport+ and it’ll blow you away how quick and responsive it is.

I have all the receipts and service records. 60k mile service was just done on it. Including oil change, air filter, wipers and brake fluid change.

Highlights:
- 2018 BMW M240i
- Full Dinan exhaust
- Clean Title
- Clean Carfax report, no accidents or issues reported
- 62,500 miles

Mods:
- Full Dinan exhaust
- VRSF catless downpipe
- MHD tune, Stage 2, 93oct
- xHP transmission Stage 3 flash
- Carbon fiber M-style mirrors
- Black kidney grills
- Body colored bumper reflectors
- Carbon fiber paddle shifters
- 12 mm front & 18 mm rear spacers
- M-Sport pedals
- H&R lowering springs (not installed)

I'll include all of the stock components with the cars including the OEM exhaust and downpipe.
Interested in the paddles and the M sport pedals if you'll sell separately