THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums UNITED KINGDOM Remus Cat Back Non Res - Central Scotland?

11-23-2018, 09:56 AM   #1
stvward
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G42 M240i on order

Remus Cat Back Non Res - Central Scotland?

Hi all. I am strongly considering fitting a Remus Cat Back Non Res exhaust to my 2017 M240i but was wondering if there are any members in Central Scotland (I live in Ayrshire) who already have it fitted to their M140i or M240i and would be willing to meet and let me hear it in the flesh before I go for it. YT videos help but don't give the full effect that you get actually hearing it live. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 02:56 AM   #2
liamkirk1992
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Sorry I'm not based in Scotland however can vouch for the Remus non res catback having done the same 3 weeks ago. Went from stock exhaust to Remus catback and the sound difference is night and day! Just be ready for the extra fuel usage for the weeks after as you constantly get it to crack and pop...
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 05:42 AM   #3
stvward
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G42 M240i on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamkirk1992 View Post
Sorry I'm not based in Scotland however can vouch for the Remus non res catback having done the same 3 weeks ago. Went from stock exhaust to Remus catback and the sound difference is night and day! Just be ready for the extra fuel usage for the weeks after as you constantly get it to crack and pop...
Thank you. Your thoughts very much appreciated. Enjoy your Remus
Appreciate 0