THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Commercial Classifieds BMWs for Sale / Lease FOUND - WTB: M235i 6MT, non red interior

05-13-2023, 12:37 PM   #1
Moose_Michaels
No_Country
Rep
Drives: OG M2

Willing to travel nationally to pick up and drive home. Seeking a replacement for my beloved e82.

Good maintenance/service records preferred.

Post or DM, would love to chat.

Thanks!

Edit: Found and M2 for a great price. Thanks all!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2023, 08:45 AM   #2
mecodoug2
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i MT

Not M235i, but I have a 2017 M240i Mineral Gray 6 speed with about 58K highway miles and a few extras:
  • Full Bavarian Soundworks speaker upgrade including all 12 speakers and amp (kept the H-K amp in case she ever needs a flash.)
  • Set of 17" square winter wheels/tires
  • Metal pedal covers that match the kickplate
  • Flat Black Grille.
  • Carbon fiber mirror covers.
  • Donut spare and jack kit

I kept all OEM parts, and I also have brand new replacement brake rotors and pads. I did not need to do them yet this Spring when I had it on the lift for wheel swap-over - original pads are probably 40% now (90% highway miles).

I think she is in overall great shape, some minor wear. I did the plugs around 50K, and have done the differential oil and brake fluid twice along with all normal maintenance and have very good records along with some other things like a bunch of oil filters. I installed and registered a new AGM battery last fall.

I'm in central MA near the CT border. Best to use email mecodoug at charter dot net since I'm not on 2addicts a lot. I think she is worth a little over $26K with the extras, but have not done a ton of research. I am the original owner and ordered this car as my second European Delivery (2011 335d was my first.)

Last edited by mecodoug2; 07-06-2023 at 08:51 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2023, 08:48 AM   #3
Moose_Michaels
No_Country
Rep
Drives: OG M2

Thanks for the reply, but I found an M2 for a solid price and am no longer looking.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2023, 11:01 PM   #4
twlai
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: toyota gr86 (SOLD :( )

i maybe interested.
Pm’ed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecodoug2 View Post
Not M235i, but I have a 2017 M240i Mineral Gray 6 speed with about 58K highway miles and a few extras:
  • Full Bavarian Soundworks speaker upgrade including all 12 speakers and amp (kept the H-K amp in case she ever needs a flash.)
  • Set of 17" square winter wheels/tires
  • Metal pedal covers that match the kickplate
  • Flat Black Grille.
  • Carbon fiber mirror covers.
  • Donut spare and jack kit

I kept all OEM parts, and I also have brand new replacement brake rotors and pads. I did not need to do them yet this Spring when I had it on the lift for wheel swap-over - original pads are probably 40% now (90% highway miles).

I think she is in overall great shape, some minor wear. I did the plugs around 50K, and have done the differential oil and brake fluid twice along with all normal maintenance and have very good records along with some other things like a bunch of oil filters. I installed and registered a new AGM battery last fall.

I'm in central MA near the CT border. Best to use email mecodoug at charter dot net since I'm not on 2addicts a lot. I think she is worth a little over $26K with the extras, but have not done a ton of research. I am the original owner and ordered this car as my second European Delivery (2011 335d was my first.)
Appreciate 0