THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge *** 2015 NFL Season thread ***

09-21-2015, 11:41 AM   #199
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Well its the Bears potentially without Cutler, you should maul them, and if you dont beat up on them like the Cards did, then I'd be concerned.

No way Lynch gets 2k yards lol. That is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard a Hawks fan say, and you guys say a lot of crazy things. He'd have to average 130+ a game, and with the amount of carries hes been getting, almost 8ypc. Good Luck with that. Hes a 300carry a year guy, and to get 2k in that is unheard of.

There isnt a WR/TE on that team that scares me, and I have the Cowboys secondary. Graham, like i said, can be contained with a corner, youve got some speedy wrs, but they arent great, and with that line, Marshawn isnt getting past the line of scrimmage untouched on most plays.

haha ok 2k was pushing it. bears, then lions on mnf are the next two games up. i think we'll do it.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 12:22 PM   #200
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

anyone notice drew breez and the saints have fallen off the last 3 years....If might be time to take him out of the elite QB grouping...Hell i think only Brady and Rodgers are really the only true elite QBs as of week 2
      09-21-2015, 12:28 PM   #201
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
anyone notice drew breez and the saints have fallen off the last 3 years....If might be time to take him out of the elite QB grouping...Hell i think only Brady and Rodgers are really the only true elite QBs as of week 2
you forgot weeden. 100% completion and a td

but yes, the saints have fallen off, but not because of brees. Id say its more on the defense's inability to stop anyone, even a bucs team that the titans embarrassed.

Thats that Rob Ryan defense. There is a reason the Cowboys fired him and hired a 100yo d coordinator who was so old, he couldnt even see the field from the sideline.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #202
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up

Very encouraging news: http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/835247

Quote:
Report: Tony Romo won't have surgery, will miss about 8 weeks.
So now as Dallas actively seeks a backup, who should they grab?

My choice: Matt Flynn

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...nder/72536642/

But Dallas also signed this guy under the radar already to the practice squad: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/06/dal...ackup-qb-lions
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 03:34 PM   #203
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
i believe we can beat them. not bullshitting. we have the talent. think about who else in NFC matches up with them as well as we do?

looking at our remaining schedule, we should be able to rebound.
just looking at the game ahead i think they can atleast 10-6 more likey 11-5 or even 12-4 possible...Im not worried as much as I dislike russell he does get the first downs and does not turn the ball over
      09-21-2015, 03:38 PM   #204
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post

But Dallas also signed this guy under the radar already to the practice squad: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/06/dal...ackup-qb-lions

How many times do I have to bait you so that i may talk trash about how the cowboy have zero chance week 4...Atleast tell me they have a shot if maybe the flight carrier taking the pats to Texas is Asian airlines

Brady gets to take a seat by half 28-3 put int he scrubs
      09-21-2015, 06:21 PM   #205
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs down

Quote:
How many times do I have to bait you so that i may talk trash about how the cowboy have zero chance week 4...Atleast tell me they have a shot if maybe the flight carrier taking the pats to Texas is Asian airlines

SMFH... Please tell me you're NOT that delusional? If you think DALLAS the way this team in constructed, is about to lay down for ANY MF, you are an Epic Homer! Sure the Pats are off to a good start. Congrats! There is a reason the term, "Any Given Sunday" exists. 3 points? LMFAO

Pats Defense isn't good enough to dismantle the best O-Line in the league nephew. Sorry. As of this very moment, sure the Pats have an edge.
A true sports fan who welcomes competition, doesn't want to go up against an "undermanned team or opponent". However, it says alot about your character though.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 07:26 PM   #206
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
just looking at the game ahead i think they can atleast 10-6 more likey 11-5 or even 12-4 possible...Im not worried as much as I dislike russell he does get the first downs and does not turn the ball over

this is along the lines of what i was thinking. we just need to start winning. and i believe it starts this week. and with the lions on mnf.

this kam chancellor story is getting old. we need to do something, (and by that, i don't mean give him more money)
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 07:27 PM   #207
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
SMFH... Please tell me you're NOT that delusional? If you think DALLAS the way this team in constructed, is about to lay down for ANY MF, you are an Epic Homer! Sure the Pats are off to a good start. Congrats! There is a reason the term, "Any Given Sunday" exists. 3 points? LMFAO

Pats Defense isn't good enough to dismantle the best O-Line in the league nephew. Sorry. As of this very moment, sure the Pats have an edge.
A true sports fan who welcomes competition, doesn't want to go up against an "undermanned team or opponent". However, it says alot about your character though.

i give you guys 10 points.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 10:02 PM   #208
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Revis > Sherman
      09-21-2015, 10:07 PM   #209
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:

I'm the biggest Cowboy fan in the world, but that Romo news isn't that great. Surgery probably would get him back sooner and Aikman only missed 5 weeks with the same inurjy, as he made very clear during the broadcast. Nice dig btw.

If we can go 3-5 without Dez and Romo and no one else major is hurt, I think we can be 5-5 by the time the Calvary returns. We are getting Hardy, Regonk, and potentially Gregory back in a few games too.

Still, winning 3 of the next 8 without Romo might actually be pretty difficult and you'll probably still need to go 5-1 in the last 6 to guarantee a playoff spot. 9-7 might win the division, but still a tough road.

I agree the Coeboys have the best OL in football, but the Pats will score a lot of points. That's by far our toughest game and even Romo only managed 6 points against the Eagles and no TDs.

They need to run it better and not get completely conservative with Weeden like they did last year against Arizona. If they do that against the Pats, the Boys will get blown out. Can't be afraid to throw it down field, even with shitty Weeden.

Matt Flynn sucks, but it's a thin market.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 10:12 PM   #210
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Revis > Sherman
nah Revis gets thrown to more.
      09-21-2015, 11:15 PM   #211
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Sherman is soft should be charmin. I think he's over rated unfortunately and mostly by himself. He needs to turn and play the ball!
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 01:21 AM   #212
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
nah Revis gets thrown to more.
Sherman has also played with elite safeties (not to mention defenses) throughout his career.

I'm taking Revis all day.
      09-22-2015, 03:03 AM   #213
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI

Sherman uses his size and his brain, Revis uses a lot of techniques and just has a knack to be around the ball.

As far as the seattle talk. They arent even close to being done. As a die hard niners fan all they need to do is fix the offensive line and get Kam back.

Both are pretty big concerns but it needs to be done otherwise they can kiss the division goodbye to the Cardinals.

When I heard about the Graham acquisition I was scared shitless that you guys were gonna dominate and go undefeated, however Graham is super soft. He doesnt block and he doesnt fit seattles system at all. Im sure eventually he will gell with the team but there isnt much time for chemistry to be built in the most physical division in the nfl.

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 05:22 AM   #214
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Revis > Sherman

Revis is a master holder......does it in a way not to get caught he makes you run a route the way he wants you to. Uses the sideline very well, ball awareness like no other.

Why the hell would Luck throw his way, plain stupid
      09-22-2015, 07:49 AM   #215
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:

Hopefully we have more points than that, but yes, I dont have much hope for the boys with weeden vs the pats on a mission to destroy the league.

Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 07:52 AM   #216
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

are the jets foreal?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 08:49 AM   #217
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
are the jets foreal?
The D can only carry them so far. In a QB driven league they may falter when they need it the most.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 09:11 AM   #218
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
The D can only carry them so far. In a QB driven league they may falter when they need it the most.

if he can minimize mistakes, and get better with the run game... wild card.. maybe?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 10:14 AM   #219
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:

(i like the cowboys and like my team battle hardened) where did i say i was happy dez and romo are out?............no where......that best O Line has be iffy this year. The pats are going to destroy dallas, Blood bath likey the game announcers will say "lets take you to a more exciting/competitive game"
      09-22-2015, 10:17 AM   #220
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
are the jets foreal?
we will see, i highly doubt it, fitzy is fitzy he throws terrible balls into traffic, and the colts BLOW.... when NE comes to town i doubt the pats will punt....go for 2 ever time ect. they have a statment to make at lucas oil