E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Bmw 330D 07 cutting out

07-03-2022, 05:41 PM   #1
dannyf_19
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 330d

Bmw 330D 07 cutting out

I was in my 330d sat idling and the car cut out. I reset the ignition turned it on and drove round the block it then cut out on me again driving. It struggled to start again and eventually I managed to park it on my mates drive after that it refused to start again. I tried it the day after and it started, but everytime I drive it cuts out I can’t get up to speed but have to b very gentle with the accelerator otherwise it will cut out. I’ve had it on multiple diagnostics and they keep coming up fuel rail pressure I’ve had the pressure tested and it’s as it should be, I’ve had the inter cooler pipes looked at for leaks and the doesn’t seem to be any. I’ve had a fuel injector changed this still didn’t fix it. When it cuts out it won’t start again straight away it will crank I stop do it again it starts or if I take the key out and put it back in it will start. It’s a thob and button start automatic. Any advice will be much appreciated!
Appreciate 0