THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum End of Warranty Inspection ..........

02-12-2023, 08:54 PM   #1
Nickies
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M240I

End of Warranty Inspection ..........

I will be at the end of warranty in about 2 months with around 40K. Everything has been flawless until now with regular oil changes with OEM filters and oil as well as engine and cabin filters.

This year, I will be due for a brake flush. I want to schedule for a full inspection. Is there any particular items I should be aware to ask or service that is covered?
2019 M240i, Melbourne Red, Black Interior. 3M Tint, Premium Package, Harman Kardon, Adaptive LED Head Lights, M Performance Exhaust and Diffuser, Chrome Exhaust Tips, 719M Bi Color Wheels, Black Kidney Grille, Burger Tuning JB+.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2023, 09:55 AM   #2
John in VA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

With BMW's condition-based service if the car doesn't "say" you need it they don't do it. Talk to your service advisor and they should be able to tell you what they'll do at the end of the warranty - the dealer does get paid for the service!
2015 BMW 228i in EstorilBlau II Metallic / Terra Dakota Leather - 6-speed manual, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Lighting Package, Premium Package, Harman Kardon premium sound, Anti-theft alarm system, Blue Metallic Matt Accent Moldings, Aluminum Hexagon Interior Strips, Anthracite Headlining

Last edited by John in VA; 02-13-2023 at 10:30 AM..
Appreciate 0