01-27-2016, 08:02 AM   #5
vchris
Greece
Rep
Drives: Bmw 220i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by barfastic View Post
Hello everybody!

I just placed my order for a Mineral Grey 228i - M sport Line, and I can't wait for it to arrive!

Right now I'm driving a 1.2tsi polo as I wasn't sure if I was going to stay in Greece, but as I've finally decided to stay, I went for an upgrade.

Previously I owned a Cosmo RX8 tuned with a Greddy turbo kit upgrade and that car was fun as hell to drive, but got a bit much for my daily commute to work as it was always sideways... Hehe

The 2 reminds me a bit of the rx8, definitely more refined and subtle, but the 50/50 weight distribution. and power is quite similar.

The only thing I'm wondering is, will the lack of a LSD bother me? I can get a 20% discount if I order the MPerformance LSD before I actually receive the car, but seeing as I coughed up a large amount for the down payment I'm contemplating if its worth it.

Also, regarding exhausts, I would like to change the downpipe and muffler to something sportier (definitely not catless), but I only seem to find parts for the m235i in greece. Does anyone know if these fit (even with minor mods)?

Thanks in advance,

Mike
Ela patrida! Kaloriziko kai kalotaxido to 228i. Christos edw me 220i
Appreciate 0