barfastic
Private First Class
Greece
Rep
Drives: 228i M Sport Pack

Garage List
New 228i owner + upgrades

Hello everybody!

I just placed my order for a Mineral Grey 228i - M sport Line, and I can't wait for it to arrive!

Right now I'm driving a 1.2tsi polo as I wasn't sure if I was going to stay in Greece, but as I've finally decided to stay, I went for an upgrade.

Previously I owned a Cosmo RX8 tuned with a Greddy turbo kit upgrade and that car was fun as hell to drive, but got a bit much for my daily commute to work as it was always sideways... Hehe

The 2 reminds me a bit of the rx8, definitely more refined and subtle, but the 50/50 weight distribution. and power is quite similar.

The only thing I'm wondering is, will the lack of a LSD bother me? I can get a 20% discount if I order the MPerformance LSD before I actually receive the car, but seeing as I coughed up a large amount for the down payment I'm contemplating if its worth it.

Also, regarding exhausts, I would like to change the downpipe and muffler to something sportier (definitely not catless), but I only seem to find parts for the m235i in greece. Does anyone know if these fit (even with minor mods)?

Thanks in advance,

Mike
Appreciate 0