View Single Post
      01-18-2019, 04:24 PM   #9
serrated
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
Please keep up the excellent videos and data gathering. It really cool to see someone knowledgeable on cars making clean and to the point YT videos. It's so rare. I know we've butted heads a bit on the pedal/throttle enhancing device debate and have differing opinions, but you're talking my language and clearly know what you're talking about. Don't hold my differing opinion against me

I really look forward to your review of the Wagner DP. Are you installing it or are you having HOB do it? I'm biting the bullet and getting the HJS Euro 6 300-cell DP in a couple of weeks.

Lastly, which charge pipe did you go with? I'm looking at the FTP piece.
Much appreciated!

I'm going to attempt to do the installs myself as they don't seem too bad. (at worst, just frustrating but none of the installs seem impossible and having a lift will probably help)

Plus, the dealership just called and said the R8 has a leak in one of the radiators and if it's not a factory defect and was caused by a rock or something I'll have to pay out of pocket $1800. Ouch. Hopefully they warranty it or I'll definitely be glad I'm saving my labor money on the downpipe to pay for the new radiator lol.

I just uploaded two more videos this hour. Editing this crap takes so long. I need to talk my wife into doing it for me lol

EDIT: oops, forgot to answer your charge pipe question. I believe I got the VRSF one if I remember correctly. I liked that it came with new clips and something else that I can remember off the top of my head that others didn't seem to include
Appreciate 0