View Single Post
      06-11-2018, 09:54 AM   #3
wjones14
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Congrats on getting it through break-in and resisting the temptation to ignore the recommendations in the owner's manual. I know that wasn't easy! I believe in going by the manufacturer's guidelines as well. If nothing else, you have that peace of mind that you did what was recommended.

It seems it took 5 months to complete the break-in - is that correct?! What are doing, keeping it for the next guy?

As far as being almost uncontrollable during acceleration, are you talking about with the "nannies" off? To me, LSD or no, the traction control and stability control should be keeping things safe enough, unless you turned everything off purposefully. One of my main complaints with this car was that it was not wild enough. I had to work at it just to get the rear to slide out or to get some decent wheel spin on a hard 1-2 shift. In comparison, 2nd gear wheelspin in cars like Camaros and Mustangs is fundamental, even with all driving aids on.

I think once you get that thing on the track, you will utilize every bit of power that it has. You won't be saying the power is negated because it's hard to control, that's for sure.

But I do agree on one point - the LSD should have been standard equipment.