View Single Post
      05-10-2019, 10:49 PM   #11
jLaFlare
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
I want to thank everyone who has posted this far. Lots of valuable info and perspectives that I will be taking into consideration. The main reason I came here before I test drive is because all of the M235i's are about 3 hours away. My local dealer is all out of 2 series, and the next closest (1 Hour Away) only has the 228i. Ideally i'd like to drive both vehicles back to back and make my decision off of that.

With what I've heard so far, I might just drive the 228i this weekend, and see if i'm still hungering for more. There are better lower mileage/CPO options for M235i's, but I just saw the low price and coral red interior and got excited.

I'm in California and the M235i in question is listed online at $27,500. Since I was just working with another dealership on the 550i I figured I might be able to use some leverage and haggle the price. Does this seem like a decent price? 1 lease owner very clean car, 9 maintenance records, looks like brake fluids were flushed at 57k miles 2 new tires mounted.
Appreciate 0