United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335xi Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GripAndRip View Post
Let me start by saying I love my Dinan flashed car. I bought it used at 50k. But your statement on similar prices for bolt on mods is so far from the truth it hurts. Compare a Dinan FMIC price to the price of a VRSF or Active Autowerks or really any other FMIC with similar core size and efficiency.

Dinan
$1235

VRSF 7"
$449

Just as a comparison. You are paying for the warranty, that is the price difference. Dinan is very expensive compared to its competition due to this very reason.
M2 and M235 intercooler lists for $953. You must be quoting your specific IC.
I am. I'm showing the prices specifically for the e90 platform. Also if anyone is wondering.... someone oddly said my car isn't flashed. Don't be confused... the e90 platform is flash tuned by Dinan. My car doesn't have their piggyback option.

Also if anyone is still questioning the spearco comment, at least for the e90 platform...use google... type Dinan Spearco. Besides googling it, maybe Dinan Engineering can answer it themselves. It's all over the e90 forums.