2msport
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 228 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman G View Post
any extra videos of this?
I haven't made any yet, sorry. I will say it's true what they say. Videos don't do justice. But for the short amount of time I've had it this is how I think about it.

When you're outside or in a parking lot it sounds awesome. Really nice at low RPMs. Lot's of burbles and a throaty sound. When you're driving and you have the windows down or cracked it sound great. Not super loud but enough to get your attention and to hear over city street driving. (wind noise/other cars) When you're driving with the windows up. Well unfortunately (IMO) because this is where most of us do most of our driving, it's at it's quietest. But still discernible. It's all dependent on how hard you're pushing the car. The more throttle the louder it gets. WOT sounds great to me. Quite loud with a balanced low growl. The way the car should have came from the factory..... One important note. The exhaust system needs to warm up before it sounds it's loudest. Mostly important for windows up driving. It makes a difference. Once it's warm, that's when I know it was money well spent.
Appreciate 1