02-10-2017, 09:17 AM   #37
BentZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT Mineral White M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcjbmwm3 View Post
Funny I have the same color M235ix and have the same Dinan kit on my car. I must say it is a massive difference. Completely changes the car in terms of performance. In shitty conditions I got a 0-60 time of 4.0 seconds and the car feels like it has gotten faster as the tune self adjusted. The only thing that dinan doesn't tell you is the turbo install is a ton harder on the xdrive cars. Took two days to install and was a nightmare. Was worth it in the end. P.S. does anyone have suggestions on the Dinan badge, I still havent put mine on I was going to replace the trunk xDrive badge but the finish doesnt match. Any Suggestions.
Suggest you hang it in the garage? There was a thread awhile ago basically asking the same question. The consensus was that it's a bit 'ricey' (I hate that term) to put it on your car. That said, if it makes you happy then why the hell not. You spent the cash.

I have all of my stickers in my trunk except for my small fabspeed sticker at the very bottom of the rear window. You can only see it when you open the trunk or look down into the gap between the window and the trunk. I prefer a more subtle look.

I do like the placement of this sticker over the headlight though. I'm considering doing that whenever I get the BM3 installed. Idk.

6MT Mineral White on black M235i coupe
Build thread
Appreciate 0