Rep
Drives: 2017 i3+REX, 1999 K1200RS Moto

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGoGoMoto View Post
I have one friend on here lol.
I just sent you a friend request.

Working in IT, I know better than to use any social media. My wife doesn't use it either. Neither of us have ever opened an account, and are probably the last people in civilization who have not accepted Farcebook's shrink-wrapped terms of service to sell our souls to the highest bidder.

I get a chuckle out of my family, always asking why I don't answer their Farcebook crap when they send it to me. Apparently, they are all friends with some stranger on Farcebook who has my name. When I couldn't make the family holiday gathering a few years ago, I suggested that they invite Farcebook me instead...and pray that he/she/bot was not an axe murderer.....
Thank you!

I remember a family cruise being set up years back over Farcbook after I deleted it.

My brother would have to call me on the phone to ask me if I was going/ details/ etc.. Now, right there I could see the benefits of Farcbook with the group thing. I was the only black sheep. But it it takes just one person in the group to expose you on and on and on. Next thing you know , you're trying to toggle all these security options and hiding friends list, blocking people, my goodness forget it!!!!
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615268.00