01-17-2023, 04:59 PM   #32
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I'm trying to add back a shit-tonne (pun intended) of fiber, before bed, to get/keep things moving. Fibra cania works so well, but is just so difficult to get down the hatch. I was really scared my recent colonoscopy was going to show issues, and even the cleanse they gave me barely worked until about 4 hours before my appt.

I'm going to spend some of my new-found excess funds to purchase/try some supplemental foods. Maybe they are fads, but I'll give them 90-120 days to prove their worth. Most recent: Armra colostrum, first packet today.
I always have a salad with whatever else I'm having at lunch time. Has always done the job. Pretty regular every morning. Mediterranean chopped salad kit from the market containing: escarole, endive, broccoli, cauliflower, radicchio, carrots, and red cabbage. I throw the rest of the kit away (flatbread strips, feta cheese, their dressing). Use an oil and vinegar dressing.

Speaking of colonoscopy, I have an appointment to get mine done Tuesday, Jan 31. With some recent deaths from colon cancer (Pelé, Kirstie Alley, and others) I'm glad to get it done. Have had it done before, not a big deal. The day before and hours leading up to it where you have to cleanse your colon are not fun but once you do it it's done and the rest is easy.