View Single Post
      01-13-2022, 11:41 AM   #3
geeda3
Rep
Drives: 2017 230i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by S230i View Post
Congrats on the exhaust; I'm curious to know how you like it after living with it for a while. My first guess on the rattle would be the speaker grate. Mine rattled after upgrading my speakers and needed a bit of foam tape to stop the rattle.
Thanks, ill have to take a look at that...haven't gone too far in to finding the exact location yet.

As for the exhaust, I really enjoy it. Sounds much better than stock and overall I really enjoy the tone as it isn't on the extreme side. I have the black option which I think goes great with the mineral grey exterior that I have.

I was considering converting to dual but some clips I heard were a bit much for what I was looking for, plus I kind of like keeping the look to show it's the 4 cyl.

I'd recommend it but that's also due to the limited options out there for the us. I had one on order through Dinan for 6+ months but found one through a private seller and got that instead, not sure how long I would have had to keep waiting from Dinan.

I've also chatted with another user here who has it and I believe he gives it the thumbs-up too.

I added some minor burbles on my BM3 stage 1 too and when in sport plus and really getting on it, it sounds great for my tastes.
Appreciate 0