10-05-2020, 05:17 PM   #89
lixiang7349
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: customE50Tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfujay View Post
Thanks man! And I'm not sure what you mean by 'HAS', but the kit is great so far. Not a ton of miles yet but handling is definitely tightened up and improved - instant feedback. Squat and dive is virtually non-existent. Ride quality was very close to stock, just a tad stiffer with the stock 18 inch MPSS tires.

I thought ride quality would suffer a bit after mounting the larger wheels and lower profile tires, but just the opposite occurred. The Continental ECS's are pretty amazing. Grip and ride quality are both noticeably improved, and they are way more compliant over small bumps and imperfections in the road. I'll never go back to MPSS tires with these on the market, and I can't see how the MPS4S would be worth the significant price jump.

I definitely need an alignment now, as I get very minor vibrations at 75+ mph and a very slight pull to the right, otherwise I'm extremely happy.

Overall, every bit as good as the kit that was on my S3, and I'm a lot happier with the drop on the front tires on this car. Much more uniform.

Hi,
I'm also looking to get these because they offer stock ride height with zero lowering. Can you please confirm that's the case?
Appreciate 0