View Single Post
      04-09-2021, 02:31 AM   #24
abitwhaleish
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M240i

Hi there! First time posting -- just joined the BMW family yesterday after many years without a car, but borrowing my friend's E90 LCI 330i during the pandemic awoke something in me and after combining that with some mild early mid-life crisis, here I am lol.

Since I'm a car shopping newbie I figured I'd go with CPO to minimize variance -- I'm OK with not getting the best deal if I don't end up with a lemon. I went through a stressful couple months trying to learn about the car buying process and hunting for inventory (it seems like CPO M240i listings seldom make it a week without getting snatched up) and almost got burned flying down to SoCal to check out a model that the dealer gave away to another buyer after I submitted my credit application, but eventually I found one that isn't quite what I was looking for at first but probably just what I need:

2017 M240i automatic coupe
$33,499 (sticker MSRP $50,475)
31,490 miles, minor scratch on the front bumper but otherwise very good shape, CA-only
Alpine White / Oyster Dakota leather
Premium package, driver assistance package, navigation system, CarPlay, wireless charging
CPO warranty runs through first half of next year

Other than the mileage being a little higher than I'd prefer for the price point, I definitely focused on Estoril Blue or Long Beach Blue at the beginning of my search but white opened up the available inventory (relatively speaking) and it's honestly growing on me, I might not even wrap it after all besides those side view mirrors. I also seriously considered the convertible (especially in light of it discontinuing for 2022) since I actually live somewhere I could use it 75% of the year, but this is how things landed and I'm pretty happy with it (sorry I only have a dealer photo at the moment).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0